Hood Story part 1

YN POV💗
"I promise I'll protect you from anything. You my girl I got you." He kisses me. Melo and I have been dating for 8 months now. I love Melo so much. Surprised he ain't fuck me yet. I know how these hood dudes love fuckin. "Aye I gotta handle some business real quick. I'll see you later babe." He kissed my forehead. "Ok come back soon I'm making your favorite." I smiled. "You know I'll be back." He says grabbing his wallet. When he left I walked to the grocery store since it was close by the house. I bumped into my homegirls Summer and Fran. "YN HEY GURL!!" They're more hood than me but I still love them. "What y'all doing over here?" I asked them. "Summer greasing like always. Fran shakes her head. "Damn again?" I laughed. "Something about this nigga. Just had to go more rounds." Summer sticks out her tongue. We all started laughing. I waved them a bye as I started my shopping. I was in the vegetable aisle when I heard a gun click behind me the gun was pointed at me. "GIVE ME YOUR PURSE!" The man yells. My heart started thumping. "SIR PLEASE!" I whined. "BITCH DID I STUTTER!" He moved my head with his gun. I wish Melo was here...

Then I heard a gunshot. I thought I was the one that got shot. But the man's gun fell and so did his body. Blood was on my pants and shoes. I slowly turned and saw a really fine guy holding a gun. "CALL THE COPS!" He yells at the cashier. "Are you ok ma'am?" He asks me. I was just in shock. "Thank you."! I just hug him. He was confused but he hugs back a few minutes after. The man helped me with my groceries and even dropped me home. "Deandre..right? You live around here?" I asked him as I put the groceries in the fridge. "Naw but I know folks from here." He answered. "Oh cool. I live with my boyfriend but he's out right now." I chuckled. "Doing what?" Deandre questions. "I don't know but he calls it business." I shrugged. "You better watch out. Homie could be doing something wrong." He walks out. Strange how it looks like he knew him personally. I started making dinner as I wait for Melo to come back. I finished and waited for him to come back. One hour past..Two hours...now 4.

The moon popped up and the streetlights turned on. The kids playing outside went inside and I can hear the neighbor's dog barking. I closed the blinds and the lights then went to bed. I can't believe he didn't come home. Not even a damn call. He always does this. I finally fell asleep until I was awoken by his footsteps. I slowly get up and open my bedside lamp. "MELO ITS FIVE IN THE DAMN MORNING!!" I yelled at him. "Why the hell you fuckin loud?" He whispered. "IM LOUD?? I CAN HEAR YOUR FOOTSTEPS FROM HERE!" We just kept going back and forth. "You know what? Fuck this and fuck you!" Mel yells going downstairs. "GO TO YOUR OTHER HOES!" I yelled at him. "AT LEAST I HAVE SOME!" He yells back at me.

*a month later*

"So you not friends with that Summer girl and Francis no mo?" Deandre asks me as he sips his drink. "She fucked Lamelo while we were dating..why would I?" I shrug. He laughs. "I feel you. Look how bout you get revenge? If you're into that?" He suggests. "You better not kill him." I gave him a look. "That's not what I had in mind."He winks at me. De I am not gonna fuck you. I barked at him. "You the first girl to say that to me." He laughs. "I'm saving my body for someone special." I rolled my eyes. "So I ain't special?" His left eyebrow lifted. "Who said you were?" I jokingly said. "SO YOU THINK YOU FUNNY!!!??" He jokingly says getting up. "But let me see your bedroom I'm curious on what you sleep on." I said getting up. He held my hands as we make it to his bed room. "This is where the magic happens." He sits at the edge of the bed. "You tryna make magic with me?" He says sitting on his bed. "Mmmmm I don't know if I'm ready." I said sitting down next to him. He leans back staring at me. "You fresh meat....I like that in you." He chuckled. De looked so good with his white tank top on and sagging shorts. His lips were plumped asl and his tattoos were popping. "I mean what you tryna do then?" He asks me. "I mean we can talk you know?" I smiled. "What we finna talk about mama?" "Hmmm? You have a crush on someone??" I randomly asked him. He starts laughing. "Crush? What are we? 12?" Yeah I had nothing else to talk about. "Yeah don't we all have crushes?" I said to him. "Ight...my crush is *your description*" He answered me. "She sounds nice." I said to him. "Mama...I like you." He looks deep in my eyes. "Me??" I said getting nervous. "You not like any girl I've been with. You're so innocent and pure. You not like these street hoes." He gets closer. "I want you mama." He leans in and kisses me. We both started kissing then I went on top of him not breaking the kiss. He then takes off my tights showing my thongs.

DEANDRE POV

As soon as YN took off her tights, I couldn't help but stare at her body. I took off her shirt and bra and then admiring her body. I grabbed her body and laid it on my bed. I started kissing her neck as she moans a little. The moans sounded so sexy. Sexier than all the girls I've been with. Then I licked her nips. She moans even more. I went lower and lower to her kitty kat. I started eating her out. "OHH MY GOSH!!" She moans out loud. I licked her clit while fingering her. She grabs my hair as I kept going. The faces she made turned meee more on. Getting me hard. She moans louder and louder till her juices came out. "Ohhh my gosh De! I made a mess! Let me clean it up." She says ready to clean. I grabbed her wrist. "Mama it's ok. Come on we ain't finish yet. We just getting started." I said kissing her again. I stopped taking all my clothes off. We kissed again, she was feeling on my body. I was on top of her then as I was kissing, I slowly stick my dick inside her. She gasped a little. "You alright?" I asked her. She looked down then back at me. She nods then she kisses me again. I started doing my strokes. She stopped kissing me and looks at me moaning. You like that mama? I kept going. She wraps her arms around my neck. "FUCKKKKKK!!" She moans. Her moans defined how good I was doing. She felt so good on my dick. I lifted her legs while holding her right breast. "JUST LIKE THAT JUST LIKE THATTT!!" She yells. "Mmmmmmmm!!" we slowed down then started kissing. I kept going with my strokes. "YEAA YEAAA RIGHT THERE!" She moans out there. We stopped then I carried her kissing. We ended up going on the bed counter. I lifted her legs and put it on my shoulders. Then I continue my strokes. "OHHH GODD!!" She moans louder. I looked in her eyes as I'm in her shit. She bites her lips and mumbles. "Your pussy feels so good mama!!" I said as I keep going. We stopped again then we ended up going to the bed again. We kissed again as I sat down on the bed. She started playing with my dick as she was kissing me. She did it soo good I groaned in her mouth. She bites her bottom lip staring at it then at me. "You have a pretty dick." She says to me. "You like it?" I asked her. She nods at me. "It's all yours mama." She then gets on top of me and sticks the dick inside. She then started to grind. I watched her as her body jiggles up and down. I love the way she rides me. Her pussy still felt good. I wanted to climax so I held her waist with my arms and started fuckin her harder. Her eyes started to roll back. "IM COMING BABY IM COMING!!" I yelled. Then I came on her ass cheeks. I smack her ass with my hands. "DEANDRE! That hurts!!l YN whines. "So you my girl now?" I asked her. "I mean why not ?" She says. We kissed again. "Come on baby let's go shower!" She says grabbing my wrist.

MELO POV
So I'm fuckin Summer in the trap house. We started dating after YN found out about us. The rest of the gang was either smoking or chilling. Just then I heard a bunch of gunshots. "WHERES FOOL???" Someone yells. "Melo..." Summer whispered. SHH!! I shushed her pulling my pants back on. I grabbed my pocket knife and hid behind the door. We heard gunshots and furniture breaking. "Melo who's that?" Summer whispered. "It's Deandre. Been trying to get at me for years. Go through the window and I'll be alright." I said. She kissed me and ran out. "MOTHER FUCKA I KNOW YOUR ASS IN HERE!!" Then my goons were shooting at him and his gang. I ran to the kitchen where my guns were at. Just as I grabbed it, We both pointed out guns at each other. "Why you doing this De?" I asked him. "I just wanted to talk but I know how your people will react to me coming." He responds. "Talk about what?" I yelled back. "YN.." he says. "Nigga I don't her ass! I got my own girl! She a bitch!" I laughed. He clicked his gun. "Leave my girl ALONE!" De growls at me. "Your Girl?" I question.