the rebound part 3

YN POV

^the dress

^the dress

Ok I believe everything is just.. I get cut off by my doorbell. Shit...he's here. I ran to open the door and slipped. "FUCK!!" I yelled. "You good over there?" I heard Marcus says on the other side of the door. "Yes.. I'm ok. I got up and fixed myself. I opened the door and saw Marcus all dressed up. "Heyyyy!!" I greeted him with a hug. "Hey baby.." He hugs back. "You ready to go?" He says grabbing his keys. "Yep! Let's go!" So Marcus took me out on a fancy date. "You look go ma.. fr.." He smiles at me eyeing me. "Oh thanks.. I really didn't know if this was a good outfit." I fixed myself. "Nah it's perfect!" He grins. After dinner we went back to his place. It did go down that night. His body was so tatted yet so fitted. My nails digging in his back skin and I was feeling so good.

*6 MONTHS LATER*

MELO POV
"Lonzo what am i doing wrong? I can't get over her. She's taken by Marcus and I'm just...here." I sighed as i sat on the couch. "Dude! You're Lamelo Ball! You can get any girl you want." Lonzo shakes me. "Look how about we invite girls over tonight and have some fun!On me!" He suggested. "We can try but i'm not sure." I mumbled. "GREAT LEMME CALL THE BOYS!" Lonzo goes on his phone. I wasn't feeling it to be real. I ain't wanna a bunch of females..I just wanted one and I wanted her..

YN POV
"YOU PISSING ME OFF!" I yelled at Marcus. "Look how bout a 2k watch to make you feel better." He pull it out his pants. "SEE?? YOU THINK MONEY AND JEWELRY WILL MAKE ME FORGIVE YOU!! YOU LITERALLY BOUGHT HER TO THE HOUSE!! Knowing yall got history.." I calmed down. "We ain't even doing shit, why are you so mad at a playa??" Marcus chuckled. He sits down and smokes his blunt. I rushed to him, grabbed his blunt, and stomped on it. "YOU BITCH!! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU???" "Oh?? because i thought you had money like how you have money for me?? I" yelled in his face. "You tripping..." He gets up and leaves the house. I just started crying out of nowhere. He's so nonchalant..

That night i went to the corner store to get me a few snacks before going back home. "YN?" I looked up seeing Melo holding $10. I tried hiding myself in my hoodie. "YN i can see you.. you ok?" He uncovered my hoodie. I looked in his eyes and i can tell he knew something was going on. "Melo... i'm fine..leave me alone bro." I mumbled to him. "Naw something is going on. Ayee big boy! Pump on 1 please!" Melo gives his dollar to the clerk. "Come on, where's your car?" He asks me. "I walked..." I answered. "WALK?? Where's Marcus?" He asks me. "Me and him got into an argument... He left a few hours ago." I said holding my snacks. "Look I'm gonna take you home and no one is gonna stop me." He paid for my snacks and got gas. He finally drove me home. I seen Marcus finally came home. "I hate how you with homie.." Melo looks at me. "But i do love him though.." I sighed. "But thanks for the ride." I grinned at him. "Nah it's too chilly out here to be walking. I can't let you go by yourself. You look so beautiful even with no makeup on and you in lounge wear." He smiles at me. "Melo..please.." I turned to him. "I'm sorry.." He lets me go as I went inside. I closed my door but as I was tryna lock it, I heard moaning and the bed squeaking. "Marcus?" I yelled. No answer.

I went upstairs to my bedroom. I screamed cause not only Marcus looking up but Kelly too. "WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!?????" I yelled. "Baby it's not what it..Marcus trips on the blanket." "I SHOULD Have KNOWN...." "Look.. listen." Marcus tried to hug me but I pushed him. "LEAVEEEEE MEEEE ALONEEEE YOU FREAK!!!" I tried pushed him away. "YOU ARE EVILLLL!!" I kept trying to push him away. "FUCK!!" I felt tears coming out.. "I'm sorry baby. She wasn't anything to me at all..." I promise. He kept going. "She said leave her alone..." We both looked up seeing Melo. "You motherfucka.. you can't even leave her ass alone." Marcus walks up to him. "Yeah because she's dating people like you." "Didn't I beat your ass already??" He chuckled. "No one won because we were separated asshole." "DONT ASSHOLE ME! ILL TAKE THAT REMATCH!" Marcus puts his hands up. "We not gonna do this again.." Melo laughs. "Let's go... like real men." Marcus says getting all hyped. I guess that saying encourages Melo cause he was ready to fight. Kelly quickly leaves the room. "Guys let's not do this...."  Melo makes the first swing and Marcus throws the next. "GUYS PLEASE!!" I tried pushing them away but then "POW!!!!! ARGHHH!" I fell on the floor. "Awww shit YN.." Melo says as he carries me. "Shit YN i'm sorry!" Marcus says panicking. "You better step back playa.. all you did was hurt YN." I felt so dizzy. All i remember was Melo walking me to his car.