Oliver Likure

500 READS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🥳🎉

I went to school with Annabeth. She was great. No, 🙄 I do not have crush on her. Anyway, our teacher, Mr. Blofis was awesome. He was teaching us now. 

"Okay, class, we're gonna try something new. I am not grading you this time, but the people you surround yourself with. This may seem unnecessary and silly, but fake friends and such are not okay. It's better you find out by me, rather by them. If you can, bring them here tomorrow.

I was going to have Annabeth as mine. I was concerned for her though.

I had been told she didn't surround herself with the best of people. I knew how mad she got when she got anything lower than an A.

She was smiling though. Texting someone. Hmmm... sus.

Was she going to...cheat? No. How could she cheat on something like this?

And yet.........

[~<^>~]

The day had come. We were supposed to watch everyone get graded to help emphasise the difference between real and fake.

I got an A.

Sarah S. Got an A.

Hernando B. got an F, though.

Annabeth's turn.

I took a deep breath. Lots of her friends weren't from around here. So she had to bring someone from another school. He was handsome. Tan. Strong. Black hair. Green eyes. That sort of thing.

Mr. Blofis took one look at him chuckled and said, "A." 

Wha— He didn't even— Huh????

"Mr. Blofis." I said, standing up, "You didn't even test them. Why the automatic pass?"

He smiled, "Well, this," he said putting a hand on the boy's shoulder, "is my stepson. And Annabeth is his girlfriend."

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I know, it's bad, you'll get over it.