Chapter 29: Only Him 🔞

(According to the timeline this would be early to mid July-in case you're wondering. I've seen soccer games scheduled for universities in Thailand from the end of July all the way to March so I'm going off of that. 😊)

Over the next month, the football team had practiced and played each other to get ready for their first game. They had two more weeks to practice, and Sinn made it a priority to be there for Chan. He helped the boy with his forms and practiced with him one on one every other day.

Their coach tried to get Sinn to join the team but he politely refused. Coach still gave him a jersey just in case they needed an extra player. The man saw the potential in Sinn, and let him practice with the team anyway.

Chan and Sinn usually stayed later than everyone else. Sinn didn't undress in front of anyone but his boyfriend, and afterwards they would take turns going to Chan's dorm or Sinn's apartment.

On Saturday the team played each other in the afternoon and Sinn joined. He gave them pointers, and their coach appreciated Sinn's help when he wasn't there. He couldn't have asked for better team managers than Sinn and Sook. Sook would stay on the sidelines but always made sure they had water, he would tape them up, tend to injuries, etc... (by tape I mean muscle tape.)

Saturday they had a scrimmage with another team. It wasn't a real game, but they were told to treat it as such. Chan had heard rumors that one of the guys from the other team didn't like him. It didn't bother the boy, but instead motivated him.

The teams warmed up beforehand, and Sinn helped Chan. He didn't take it easy on the boy. Chan was old enough to learn. "Oi! Hia, take it easy on me!"

"Keep up! You think he other team will take it easy on you?" Sinn walked to his bag on the sidelines and chugged his water. Chan stuck out his tongue at Sinn and mocked him in a child's voice. "What was that?"

"Nothing!" Chan picked the ball up and headed to him, taking Sinn's water and drinking it himself.

Sinn looked the boy up and down, running his tongue over his teeth. Chan caught his attention all the time, but especially when he was playing football. Something about the boy all hot and sweaty gave Sinn such impure thoughts.

"Hia!" Sinn snapped out of his daze when he realized Chan had been trying to talk to him. "Here." Chan handed him the empty cup. "I'm in first. Wish me luck!"

"Mmm. Have fun." Sinn stood by the other players and watched the game start. He couldn't take his eyes off his boyfriend, but tried to pay attention to the other team and their techniques.

Chan wasn't the only star player on their team, but he was the one that others underestimated. They couldn't understand how he could beat them, and wanted to prove themselves on the field, fair or not.

Sinn was too focused on Chan at the moment, following his every move and watching his form. He was as surprised as Chan when a guy from the opposite team kicked the boy's ankle and made him fall. The one with the number 4 on his practice jersey stated it was an accident and they let him stay in. Sinn was already fuming. Dee helped Chan up and he kept playing, trying to shake off the feeling that it was intentional.

This guy kept on pestering Chan, though, and the boy was getting heated. Chan could tolerate a lot of things, but the constant jabs at him were infuriating. "Hey! If you want to beat me, show me your skills, not your cheap ass tricks!"

They were switching out players so number 4 came to Chan. "I heard you like men. Want to show me what that mouth can do?" Number 4 looked down at Chan's crotch, urking the boy even further.

"Hey!" Chan was about to lunge forward with his fist when Dee caught his arm. "Let me go, this is personal!"

"Save it for later...the coaches are watching. You could get benched at our first game this season." Chan listened, but still frowned at number 4.

They made one more play before halftime, and Chan was getting blocked by number 4 yet again. He did his best, but the guy had other plans. He kicked Chan in the shin and sent the boy to the ground in no time. "Sorry, it was an accident."

The game paused with Chan on the ground holding his leg. Sook rushed out to help Dee carry Chan to the bench. "Oi...that bastard...he played so dirty! Let me kick his ass."

"Stay put. You need to rest for now." Sook held Chan's shoulder down as he sat next to him.

"Where's Sinn?" Chan looked around for his boyfriend, wondering where Sinn could've run off to at such an important time.

"Oi! I think he's on the field!" Sook pointed to the teams and Chan spotted Sinn immediately.

Sinn offered to go in for Chan and work around number 4 so the other teammates wouldn't get hurt. The players who would play in the games needed to be okay for their first game. Sinn was just backup, and this was the perfect opportunity for him to get revenge.

He knew number 4 was following him with his eyes, trying to study Sinn before making his move. Dee passed the ball to his brother, and Sinn used it as a cover. He kicked it a different way than they expected, and swiped number 4 off his feet and onto his back.

Sinn held his hand out to the guy on the ground. "Sorry. It was an accident."

He grabbed Sinn's hand, but was let go and went back to the ground. "Who the fuck do you think you are?" He stared up at the one player whom he didn't know of.

Sinn knelt down next to him as number 4 got up onto his elbows. "I'm the only one who gets to see what his mouth can do." He glanced down at number 4's crotch then back up, raising an eyebrow. "He wouldn't be able to do much with that."

"Hey!" The guy could barely move let alone get up by himself. Sinn was already headed back to the bench before number 4's team went to help him.

Chan had an ice pack on his shin, but was grinning ear to ear when Sinn made his way over to him. "You played great! Why don't you join the team for good?"

Sinn patted the boy's head, then stood beside him, resting his hands on Chan's shoulders. "I don't think I'll have enough energy for a full game. Just this is enough."

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

****SMUT-ish? Warning****

Sinn sat by his locker while the rest of the team washed up. He didn't get sweaty enough to feel like taking a shower, so he just waited for his boyfriend. He could see directly into the showers, straight at Chan.

Chan washed his body quickly, then lathered up his hair and turned around to wash it out. He realized Sinn was staring at him and their eyes met, locking in place. Sinn could do crazy things to him with just a simple look. He raised his hands to scrub the soap from his hair, all while keeping the gaze with Sinn.

His mouth gaped open as he tilted his head back a little, giving Sinn a rush of excitement. The senior was glad to be seated, because he could cover himself with his bag. His boyfriend was engaging in very risqué behavior, and knew what it was doing to Sinn.

Chan was done with his shower, but he knew that his teammates weren't looking, so he decided to tease Sinn a while longer. He let the water fall on him, flowing to the front so he could rinse himself off one more time. He rubbed his body with his hands, keeping eye contact with his lover. He waited for a response, but there was none, and it turned him on even more.

To Sinn, Chan was wild and loud. It turned him on to know that the boy was tame only with him. Only Sinn's touch could make Chan tremble. Only Sinn could make Chan speechless. Only Sinn could make Chan submit to him. It only took one look from Sinn to make Chan hot in the showers full of people.

Chan was the last to get into the locker room, and he stalled at his locker so he could wait to get dressed. Sinn sat behind Chan on a bench, watching the boy's back muscles moving. The last teammate finally left, oblivious to what was happening and it was Sinn's queue to make his move.

Chan felt two long arms wrap around his waist and a chin rest on his shoulder. "So brave in front of everyone." The words gave Chan chills down his spine.

He turned around quickly, attaching his mouth to Sinn's. They had spent so much time enjoying each other's company and simply hanging out that the sexual tension had risen too high.

Chan may have started it, but Sinn was more than happy to take over. He pushed Chan up against the lockers and kissed his neck. "Sinn...we should go home first..."

Sinn lifted his head to look the boy in the eyes. He moved the hair from Chan's face, lining his cheek with his fingers. "No one's coming back until Monday." Chan tried to take the initiative and move, but Sinn stopped him. "You're injured." He glanced down at the hard member making a tent out of Chan's towel. "Let me take care of you."

Chan didn't like to not be in control. That is, unless it came to Sinn. It gave him goosebumps to hear such words come from the person who used to despise him. He liked that Sinn gave in emotionally to him and only him. In return, he would only give himself to Sinn.

Sinn moved down, kissing the boy's skin on the way and pulling Chan's towel off. Chan watched as Sinn put him in his mouth. He could feel the way Sinn's lips kissed his tip, and watching it was like a whole different experience. Sinn licked from the base up the shaft, making Chan twitch.

The boy became breathless when Sinn's mouth covered him completely. Warmth and wetness made him lose himself. He gripped Sinn's hair with one hand and placed the other on the wall next to him, using it to keep him steady. He simply wanted to melt in the feeling, but tried to stay grounded as Sinn sucked harder and faster. A flick of the tip with Sinn's tongue and Chan's knees were buckling. "Ahhh...Sinn..."

Sinn had his hands on Chan's hips, moving them up to his waist when Chan's back arched away from the lockers. He reached up with one hand to flick and pinch one of Chan's nipples, causing the boy to moan into the air. The echoing of his sounds encouraged Sinn to finish him off. He sucked and licked faster and more rough, pinching the nipple harder and pulling on Chan's waist to the rhythm of his mouth.

"Uuhhhh!" Chan's fingers tightened in Sinn's hair and his body contorted to the twitching of his cock as he released himself in the warm mouth.

Sinn stood up, holding the boy's tired face with one hand. He wiped his bottom lip with his other thumb, sucking the remnants off and sucking it off lightly. Chan found it hard to believe he was so lucky. No one could take care of him better, he was certain.

Sinn's hand under Chan's face moved up, messing up the boy's damp hair. "Let's go eat."

Chan bit his lip as he watched Sinn walk away. He let a smile creep on his face as he took a deep breath. How could he be so in love with someone?