Meeting the Champions. Introducing Princess Zelda

Readers, I made this fanfic because I always wished we could get The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild TV Series with these characters. Don't you agree?

TO THE STORY!

--------------------------------

(PLAY THIS AND LOOP IT)

WAR...🪖

VIOLENCE...🥊

AGGRESSION...🤬😠💢

HOPE...🕊️

There were those four things that were happening in the kingdom of Hyrule.

HYRULE CASTLE

Guards: (yelling) (battle cry)

Monsters: (snorting) (roaring)

(SWORDS CLASHING)

Soldiers and monsters have been fighting each other for years to be exact. Innocents die again and again.

King: KEEP FIGHTING! GIVE THEM HELL!

The king had his weapon as he fought back some monsters that surrounded him. Those monsters were Zombie Pigmen-like creatures called Bokoblins.

Bokoblins: (snorting) (oinking)

King: (panting)

The king raised his weapon, ready for the inevitable...

King: RAHHH!!

(THWIP) (BOOM)

The king saw arrows shot from the ground and saw some bird soldiers firing their bows and arrows at the monsters.

King: At least we have our aerial artillery. I pray that my daughter is safe.

???: Your highness!

The king looked and saw the captain running towards her.

King: What is going on?

Captain: We're able to successfully push the monsters back into the north quadrant, Your Highness.

King: Good. Get the troops who survived to come here to assist. We need all the help we can get. How are we looking at the enemies on the waters?