We're the Sheikah!? Training with Impa.

(PLAY THIS)

Y/N: So... You're telling me that Hyrule and Ganon share the same story?

Y/N, Stacy, and Peter were with Link, Zelda, and Impa in the living room as the dinner was being prepared.

Impa: That's right. The history of Hyrule is also the history of Ganon, a primal evil that has endured over the ages. Ganon was defeated and sealed away time and time again by a knight who holds the sword that seals the darkness and a princess who holds the blood of the goddess.

Zelda: With each passing time, each battle with Ganon faded into legend.

Stacy: How do we understand this better?

Impa: We understand it by knowing the legend that happened 10,000 years ago.

Zelda: Originally, Hyrule was then blossoming as a highly advanced civilization. Even the most powerful monsters posed no threat to us.

Y/N: Woah... What happened next?

Impa: Well, since we were an advanced civilization, we thought it wise to utilize their technological prowess across the land to ensure peace and prosperity, should the Calamity ever return.

Zelda: They then constructed four mechanical wonders that came to be known as the Divine Beasts. They also built an army of autonomous weapons known as...

Y/N: The Guardians?

Both Impa and Zelda nodded.

Peter: I still can't believe that those octopi are the Guardians. It's crazy.

Y/N: Peter, we're friends with a bird, a fish, and a rock guy, along with some humans with abilities. Not to mention that the Multiverse is real and that we are members of the Sheikah. Nothing sounds crazy anymore.

Peter: Of course. Anything can happen.

Stacy: What happened next?

Impa: Upon Ganon's inevitable return to Hyrule, the princess and her appointed knight fought alongside the Champions against the ancient evil. The Guardians were tasked with protecting the two as the Divine Beasts unleash a powerful attack on their dangerous foe. And when the knight delivered the final blow, the princess uses her power to seal away Calamity Ganon.

 And when the knight delivered the final blow, the princess uses her power to seal away Calamity Ganon

(STOP MUSIC)