The Cute and Cuddly Robot of Hyrule! Zelda's Time at the Airport.

(PLAY THIS)

(WHOOSH) (SMASH) (BONK)

???: (Whooping)

Peter's Dad: (war cry)

Everyone was looking at something that was glowing under some boxes. Peter's Mom was standing on the couch, terrified. His father was holding a bat, ready to put the hurt on it. The rest were looking at them in confusion.

Peter's Mom: GET IT GET IT GET IT!

Peter's Dad: STOP SCARING MY WOMAN!

Seeing how Peter's Dad talked about his wife, Impa, and Zelda went to look at Stacy.

Zelda: Is this where Peter gets his...attitude from?

Stacy: (sighs) Yep. It's best you stay away from his Dad. He's all...bratty and arrogant. And the mom is smart, but she can be a little stubborn sometimes. His dad is where he gets his "ladies-man" style from...(shudders)

Impa: Oh. Wait. "Ladies-man"?

Y/N: Best you don't know.

(CLATTER)

Everyone: AGH!

The thing that was hidden inside the boxes took the opportunity and squirmed away, scaring everyone. Zelda and Link glanced at the figure and noticed it had...

Zelda: Metal Legs...Guardian Scout?

Link shrugged in response.

Peter's Dad: (war cry)(grunting)

(SMASH)(SHATTER)(THUD)

Peter's Dad went all over the place, trying to kill whatever spooked them. He swung his bat around, missing his target as it runs all over the house. Urbosa, Impa, Link, and Zelda looked at each other in confusion. They asked Stacy for clarification of the situation, but she just simply shrugged her shoulders.

The chase then took place in the garage and everyone saw it to be dark.

Peter's Dad: (grunts) WHERE...(grunts)...ARE YOU!?

???: (whooping)

The object was then revealed as Peter opened the garage door and sunlight emitted into the garage. It was a small robot with only three legs and a Cyclops spiral eye.

(STOP MUSIC)

(PLAY THIS)

Robot: (whooping)

Everyone looked at the robot in confusion.

Peter: Is...is that?

Impa: A Guardian? Looks like it.

Y/N: But it looks so...small? I thought they were bigger.