The Gerudo are here??? Welcome to Abu Dhabi!

(PLAY THIS)

Zelda: (ZZZ)

Zelda was sleeping in the plane's cargo bay. She got up from the ground and saw everyone asleep.

Zelda: (yawns)

(CRRRRRK)

Zelda saw that the cargo door was opening and she saw some light engulf the bay.

Zelda: Guys! Guys! Wake up! We're here!

Zelda rushed to the doors and once they made contact with the ground. She rushed out with a happy face, but it quickly turned to confusion when she saw she was in...

 She rushed out with a happy face, but it quickly turned to confusion when she saw she was in

Zelda: H-Hyrule?? I'm...home??

Zelda was confused seeing Hyrule Castle again with the bright yellow sun shining down upon the royal castle that sat under the big blue sky. The green plains danced along with the soft and gentle wind everything seemed to be alright. Zelda walked closer to the main gates, seeing everything completely normal.

Zelda: This...this doesn't make sense...Why am I back?

(ROOOOAAAARR)

Zelda: (gasps)

Zelda knew that roar all too well. She saw Calamity Ganon flying above her and using his demonic powers, he turned the blue sky into a red sky. The grass quickly turned into a grey dry plain as the castle became ruined and destroyed.

Zelda: No

Zelda: No...

???: ZELDA!!

Zelda then looked ahead at the main gates and saw everyone standing there. Y/N, Link, everyone. She saw them being surrounded by the dangerous malice as Ganon flew over the both of them.