The Stranger vs The Children. Time to save Naboris

(PLAY THIS)

Soon, the champions were all inside the Great Divine Beast Vah Naboris.

Peter: Oh, great. This is going to be...harder than I thought. 

Y/N: Dude. It's always harder.

Stacy: I think it's because...

They all saw the inside of Naboris' torso. 

Stacy: This thing doesn't have any stairs! How are we supposed to get up there!?

Urbosa: We'll need to find the Guidance Stone up there. 

Urbosa pointed up to see the guidance step one hidden in one room. 

Stacy: Umm...Maybe I can craft some stairs out of ice.

Y/N: You're not Killer Frost yet, Stace. And look. There is a way up.

Zelda: We'll have to climb up to get to the guidance Stone. Revali, Link, watch our backs. 

Link and Revali stood guard while the rest headed up to the Guidance Stone. But little did they know, Astor was planning something for them. Astor pulled out his sphere and cast a dark magic spell. 

Astor: (chanting) 

Meanwhile, the group got up to the Guidance Stone, and as usual, they were able to obtain the map of the divine beast.

(SHEIKAH SLATE AUTHENTICATED) (DISTILLING MAP OF DIVINE BEAST)

The Guidance Stone glowed with a blue light emitting all over. The knowledge it contained was then sliding down to the bottom tip, conversing it into one single drop. The drop of knowledge then fell off the guidance stone and splashed into the water. 

Peter: Okay, what are we moving this time? The legs? The Head? Something's gotta be able to be moved by us...The humps?

Zelda demonstrated by using the Sheikah Slate to have a mechanism moving. Peter looked behind to see the inside of the divine beast's torso moving at 360 degrees.

Peter: Oh. We're twisting the stomach. How is this gonna help, cause one of the shrines is on the hump and neck.

Impa: We will work on them one at a time. Right now, there are three of the terminals that are affected by the movement of the torso. 

Zelda: While the rest will need some assistance in finding. We'll start with this one. 

Zelda then commanded the Sheikah Slate to control the torso and have 1/3 of it move. The platform underneath their feet then began to move. 

Daruk: Won't we need to hold on to something?

Y/N: Yeah. We would.

(SMASH)

The group then heard the sounds of Link and Revali deactivating some scouts that were spawned. Once the mechanism came to a stop they saw it was a straight path to another platform. 

Stacy: Alright, Michael. Hold on. 

Stacy held onto Michael as they approached it. Zelda then commanded another part of the torso to move and luckily for them, the first terminal was ready to be scanned.