Another Yiga Clan Ambush!? Lil' Guardian's Shenanigans

(PLAY THIS)

(WOOOOOSH)

The sun ws setting above the clouds, emitting an orange light that transitioned into the night sky on the other side where the moon sits across. The plane was flying past it as it was on its way to Abu Dhabi. Its engines sucked in the clouds with their turbine fans as they created a misty trail that left behind, making a small flight path.

Revali was still behind the plane. His wings were starting to get tired.

Revali: (panting) GOD...!!

Revali slowed down the flapping of his wings as he felt to be like a tiny dot staggering across the sky.

Revali: (panting heavily) Why...must it...be...so...FAST??
-------------------------

Zelda and Michael were in complete awe as they watched the sunset over the clouds, like a cloud kingdom where the sun settles in. Smirking, Stacy pulled into her bag and pulled out the Sheikah Slate.

Sheikah Slate: (chimes)

Zelda turned around to see Stacy giving Zelda the Slate.

Stacy: Do you want a picture of that?

Zelda smiled and took the Slate from Stacy. She aimed it out the window and...

(FLASH)

The Sheikah Slate snapped pictures of the sun and the clouds underneath.

(THIS WAS AN ACTUAL PHOTO I TOOK)

Zelda: I've never been this high up in the sky. I've only seen the land of Hyrule above Medoh, but I've never seen anything like this.

Impa: None of us have. Plus it feels truly, relaxing.

Stacy: That's what the sunset will do to you. But don't you guys have that stuff in Hyrule too?

Zelda stopped taking photos and looked at Stacy.

Zelda: As a matter of fact, we have. Before I went to sleep in my room or whenever I'm late in my studies, I would always see the beautiful sun coming down onto the land. Something about that feels enticing to me.

Impa: Maybe it's nature's beautiful way of telling us that the day has ended. And a new one will begin tomorrow.

Stacy: Ah. So you know of the saying too?

Zelda: What saying?

Stacy: "Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. And today is a gift. That's why it's called the present."