Swimmin' through the Ocean (Mipha Short)

(PLAY THIS)

Mipha, Princess of the Zora, was swimming underwater and through the vast ocean. She saw something that was extraordinary. She saw some whales.

Whales: (singing)

Mipha couldn't believe her eyes. She was seeing whales for the first time. Urbosa called them "Water Molduga", but Mipha knew what they really were. She swam to get a closer look. She was amazed by how they were moving through the water. She swam with them and saw hundreds more of them going in the same direction. She swam in the same way as them and followed them to their next destination. She saw a beautiful reef just resting on the ocean seafloor. She swam down to admire all the beautiful fish that are swimming around her. She then looked up to see just how beautiful the surface of the water looked from underwater. Afterward, Mipha swam up to the surface for her to admire the beautiful moon and its light shining onto the water. She then looked and saw something in the distance. She saw a tiny island and decided to check it out. 

As she swam to the island, she found some dolphins to be swimming with her, welcoming her to the ocean. They all jumped over the water and dived back in, asking for Mipha to do the same.

(SPLISH)(SPLASH)

Mipha then copied them and jumped and dived back into the ocean. She was glad that she was making new friends. Once, she made it to the island, she pulled out her weapon, her Light Scale Trident...

 Once, she made it to the island, she pulled out her weapon, her Light Scale Trident

She then sneaked behind the trees in case anything tried to attack her. She hid behind a giant rock to find...

 Some greedy fishermen trying to fish the whales and put them in giant tanks

... Some greedy fishermen trying to fish the whales and put them in giant tanks. She heard the conversation from afar and heard that they were going to have them ready to eat. Mipha was horrified. She decided to step up and stop them.

Mipha stood in front of them, and the fishermen laughed at what they saw. Mipha then pulled out her trident and aimed it at one of the fishermen's throats. She glared at them and told them to leave and never harm the fishermen again. However, the fishermen smiled evilly as they then revealed themselves to be... Members of the Yiga Clan! They explained that they were trying to capture Zelda themselves, but instead, they can use Mipha for ransom.

Mipha prepared herself as the two then ran to attack her in a combined attack. However, Mipha held her trident high and blocked their attacks. She defended herself again and again until she got an opening and attacked.

(SWISH)

Mipha swung her trident at them, and they were both pushed back. They charged for another attack but...

(THOOOM)

Mipha saw that the members of the Yiga Clan were struck by lightning. She looked behind her to see that her friends came to help them. Mipha then turned to face the enemy and smirked at them. The members of the Yiga Clan were outnumbered and outmatched as they had no choice but to escape. Mipha turned to face her friends and thanked them.

In the aftermath, Mipha went back to swimming with the whales and was glad that they were saved. She just found out that they were endangered species and was planning to help them find their way back home. She saw that the ocean looked a lot like her old home. She believed that they would love it here as well. And just like that, they were all swimming to the moon and setting on the ocean until morning came. 

THE END