Gems at the Beach (Zelda Short)

Zelda and Stacy were at the beach together with the others. Stacy claimed that she sometimes goes here to get away from her siblings problems. Zelda stated that for her, it was her study room across her room in Hyrule Castle. Stacy then asked Zelda what did she study there. Zelda then smiled and told her that she studied the ancient technology from the Sheikah years ago. She found it to be quite c inspiring. Stacy said that there are other ways to get some alone time. She suggested that maybe the beach would be perfect for her. Zelda decided to go along with it.

Everyone was in the water, except for Revali, Dark, and Urbosa. Mipha was helping Michael swim in the water, Y/N and Peter were jumping off into the water from giant rocks. Stacy suggested that she gets Y/N, Peter, herself and Zelda to do some cave exploring. Link grabbed his sword and shield and they made off to find a cave to enter.

Eventually, they found one where they saw all kinds of gemstones inside. They found Topaz, Sapphires, and even Rubies. Zelda explained that they have the same stones in Hyrule and that they were used to create jewelry that could help them in different situations. She explained that there were earrings that helped someone swim faster and necklaces that helped them be more resistant to the cold or from lightning. Stacy stated that they couldn't do that on Earth. They wanted to make other devices such as dams to use water a source of power or solar panels to create solar energy. Zelda smiled and stated that they sould take some with them as a souvenir of their time on Earth. Stacy agreed and said that since they might not be here for long. They all took some gems with the and they placed them in a bag that Stacy was carrying the whole time. Y/N called everyone out of the cave and told them tha they saw something moving in the water. Stacy asked what it was and Y/N stated that it was...

 Stacy asked what it was and Y/N stated that it was

...A group of Lizalfos!

Stacy then went and hid behind a large rock because of her extreme fear of reptiles. Peter and Y/N gave her bruh looks and went to fight the monsters with Link. Link got his Sword and Shield up and they both went to fight off against the Lizalfos. The Lizalfos sensed their presence and jumped out of the water to see them. One tried to fire their spit at them and Link blocked it with his shield. Y/N found a bunch of rocks and tried to throw some at them. They made contact with the heads, but it only agitated them. They then jumped out of the water and crawled across the sand to attack Y/N. Peter stopped them by grabbing the Sheikah Slate and threw a bomb at the Lizalfos. The bomb exploded and pushed them away. Link then rushed to finish the job. Zelda saw the other champions cming to help bit they saw that Link, Y/N, and Peter were getting it done quicker than they thought. The last Lizalfos pulled out a bent sword that looked lika boomerang and slashed at Link. Link defended the attack with his shield. The Lizalfos then attacked again Link then fdged out of the way. He then did a bunch of attacks that got the Lizalfos to be killed instantly. Y/N saw the boomerang sword and stated he wants to keep it. Urbosa and Mipha rushed to the girls and asked them if they were okay. Stacy stated that they were.

On the way back, Zelda then noticed that she was bleeding a little. Stacy went to help her with the wound but Mipha stated that she got this. Mipha then went to sit next to Zelda and she placed her hand over Zelda's arm. Blue magic then emitted from her hand and flowed around it. After a few minutes, Zelda's arm was healed. Stacy saw everything and stated that she was shocked to seee that. Mipha giggled and told her that she could heal any type of wound, even fatal ones. Mipha then walked away, leaving Zelda and Stacy alone. Stacy told Zelda that she has very good friends and Zelda agreed.

THE END