Second Rune - Cryonis. Attack of the Guardian!

MACY'S

Stacy was sitting on a chair, playing on her phone. She was waiting outside the changing room for Urbosa and Zelda. Impa was just staring at everything in the mall. Stacy looked up to face her.

Stacy: Impa, what's wrong?

Impa: Nothing...

Stacy then stood up from her seat.

Stacy: What is it?

Impa was looking at the inside of the mal. Hundreds of people walking past her, lights everywhere, and even hundreds of stores.

Impa: This is so unbelievably inspiring. Are you sure this is no hallucination?

Stacy: Yes. This is no hallucination. I'm telling you, you're missing out on your own world.

Impa: I mean...there's so many lights, people moving from one store to the next. And you say that malls have these mini-malls everywhere!?

Stacy: Yep. They even have a food court.

Impa: A food court? And people don't just eat at a large table?

Stacy: Nope. The world is like this here. What about you?

Impa: We don't have markets like this!

Stacy: Well, consider this a new experience.

Impa and Stacy then turned around to face the fitting rooms.

Stacy: Oh my god, how long does it take for them to--Zelda, does it fit!?

Zelda: Oh! Y-Yes. Yes, it does.

After what felt like forever, Zelda finally came out of the dressing room to show off her new look.

Zelda: Um...What do you think?

Stacy: Beautiful. Now you look like you're someone from this world.

Zelda: Really?

Stacy: Yep.

Zelda: Impa?