We have the House to ourselves. Zelda and Impa's first SLUMBER PARTY🥳😴!

(PLAY THIS)

(VROOOOOOM)

The group was sent back to the L/N residence after explaining everything to the Secretary of Defense about Calamity Ganon, the Power to seal him away, what the Master Sword can do, etc.

Zelda: It's a good thing that we are being sent back. But I don't see the reason...

It was revealed that they had bags over their heads.

Zelda: To why do we need these bags over our heads!? Is this kidnapping!?

Peter: This is not kidnapping. They're taking us home.

Stacy: IT FEELS LIKE KINAPPING TO ME!

Y/N: That's because you didn't watch enough movies with us.

Link and Impa rolled their eyes at the drama that Stacy and Zelda were dealing with.

(SKRRRRRRRT)

Soon, the car halted to a stop and two men pulled off the bags coving their heads. They then grabbed the teenagers and threw them out onto the sidewalk.

Everyone: AGH! UNH!

(SKRRRRRRRRRT)

And then drove off. Stacy and Zelda got up from the sidewalk and glared at the car as it drove off.

Stacy: UGH! That was rude!

Zelda: What an immoral way to get a lady off of a vehicle!

Peter got up and flipped them off.

Peter: Can you believe those people!?

Impa, Link, and Y/N were the only ones with a sense of having their cool as they got up.

Y/N: Guys, it's no big deal. We're home.

Zelda: It is a very big deal, Y/N. No one throws a woman out of their vehicle like they're inferior. It shows they have no dignity or respect for them!

Stacy: Especially after everything we told them!

Y/N and Link looked at Impa for clarity.

Impa: She tends to be short-tempered sometimes. She was like this when Link was assigned to be her bodyguard.

Y/N: Oh. Yeah, my sister's the same way.

The three looked at Stacy and Zelda as they continued complaining about the act of disrespect.

Impa: Yeah, I can see the similarities.

(CHIME)

The two then realized that the Sheikah Slate was glowing again. Y/N took the slate and activated it, They saw that Purah was on screen again.

Purah: Hey, sista! You have twigs in your hair.

Impa: Hey, Purah. It's not a twig. It's my hairpin.

Y/N: You actually have one stuck, Impa. Here.

Y/N went and plucked the twig out of Impa's hair. Impa took a few seconds at acknowledging Y/N's kindness toward her for plucking a twig out of her hair and slightly blushing. Purah noticed this and smirked, raising her eyebrows.