Time in the Inn. Arrival of the Talus

(PLAY THIS)

There was a major blizzard in the mountains. Everyone found a little inn that was available for all of them. Zelda, Urbosa, Stacy were sipping some tea together.

Zelda: (sips) Mm...This tea is something else.

Stacy: Tell me about it. What you're drinking is called Lemon Tea. 

Zelda: Ooh! It's little...

Stacy: Sour? Yeah. It'll do that.

Urbosa: What's mine? It's giving me an intense lasting taste in my mouth.

Stacy: Oh. That's Ginger Tea. Dad used to give it to us whenever we were sick. Said that it would help with the blood pressure and provide relief from motion sickness.

Zelda: Maybe he was right.

Stacy: Yeah. Maybe he was.

Urbosa: I gotta say, Stacy. Your world is something else entirely. 

Zelda: I agree. There's so many things that we don't have back at home.

Stacy: Well, I'm glad you guys got to experience this.

Urbosa: Not to mention I just saw something. Between you and Revali.

Stacy: What do you mean?

Urbosa: I've seen you talking to him more than normally. What's going on with you two?

Urbsa then began smirking at Stacy and Stacy was confused.

Zelda: Urbosa, she's not in love with him. She's trying to get Revali to be nicer to Link.

Urbosa: Oh. Is this because of the rivalry between the both of them?

Zelda and Stacy both nodded.

Stacy: I have to say, I do feel bad for Revali. Wanted to be the greatest there is and doesn't think Link has what it takes.

M/N: That's Revali for you.

The three girls turned to face M/N.

M/N: A lot of people are like that. Some people are just jealous about other people and blinded to the dedication of getting the spotlight themselves.

Urbosa: Did that happen to you?

M/N: Yeah. One time there was a woman named Linda. We did gymnastics together. She despised the fact that I got more scores than she did. She thought I was making her feel second best. One night she went to my house and threw eggs all over and totaled my dad's car windshield. 

Zelda: Woah.

Stacy: Mom, didn't you say that she lost her career after that?

M/N: She did. My dad was furious about what she did. He called the cops on her for vandaizing the property. She was forced to clean the house and her actions got a lot of eople to hate her. Now she dedicated her life to killing me.

Urbosa and Zelda were both shocked.

Zelda: Is she...?

M/N: Yes. She died in a car accident. I wish she's living a better life in the afterlife.