The Origins of Hyrule. First Rune - Magnesis

Stacy: Alright Michael. Just jump. I promise you won't fall. Jump.

Michael: You sure...?

Stacy: Yes. You'll be fine. I promise. Trust me.

Michael looked down and saw Stacy with her arms up and gulped. He then took two steps toward the edge and closed his eyes and jumped off. 

Michael/Stacy: (grunts)

Stacy managed to catch Michael and they both stumbled to the ground. Stacy picked herself up and picked up Michael.

Stacy: You okay?

Michael: Yeah.

Stacy: C'mon. Let's regroup with the others.

Stacy and Michael walked up to the rest of the group and on their way back to the house, Zelda and the rest of the champions explained what happened.

(PLAY THIS)

Zelda: Hyrule is a kingdom where its people all lived in peace and harmony. However, its history is also the history of Calamity Ganon. The demon king was born into this kingdom but his transformation into malice creates the horror we know now.

Urbosa: Stories have been told about Ganon in the form of bedtime stories and fairy tales. However, there was also a prophecy.

Impa: "The signs of the resurrection of Calamity Ganon are clear. And the power to oppose it lies dormant beneath the ground".

Stacy: So what does Ganon want? World domination?

Mipha: (sighs) Yes. To invade. To conquer. Over the years, each time he's defeated, he builds up his strength to attack again.

Impa: The people of Hyrule decided to heed the prophecy and began excavating large amounts of land. As a result, we found large artifacts and relics made by our ancestors. One of the greatest discoveries we found was the Divine Beasts.

Y/N: Divine Beasts? Are those your animal gods or something? Like Ganesha?

Zelda: Not exactly. They're giant machines piloted by warriors. Each was for one individual from each region of Hyrule. Divine Beast Vah Ruta was for the Zora, which is the race for Mipha. Vah Medoh is for the Rito, which is Revali, Rudania for the Goron which is Daruk, and Naboris, which is Urbosa's race. 

Peter: Were those the only ones there?

Revali: (sighs) No. There was also an entire of mechanical soldiers named the Guardians. They all fought autonomously.