Birds of a Feather (Revali Short)

(PLAY THIS)

Revali was watching over the city. High above the buildings so they could not have seen him. Stacy came up from behind and asked him what he was doing. Revali told her that he was doing a certain night patrol and watching over Zelda as she was walking with Link down the streets below. Stacy looked and saw that their time together was going well. She smiled as a result. She then asked if he was on good terms with Link. Revali responds by saying that it depends if Link doesn't try to abuse the privilege he's been given. Stacy gave Revali an unamused expression, stating that Link is not like that and that he never was. Revali looked back at Stacy and started to chuckle a little bit.

(SIRENS WAILING)

The two heard sirens wailing and Revali leaped into action. He jumped off the building and flapped his wings to take flight. Using his hawk vision, he darted his head around different spots of the city to find the danger. He saw that it was a bunch of criminals that robbed a bank. Zelda and Link saw the chase pass them as well as Revali trying to stop it. Zelda saw Stacy running to them and asked what was happening. Stacy replied that Revali was stopping a bank robbery.

Revali flew as fast as he could to see that the Robbers were about to hit a concert that was going to happen in the park. 

Revali pulled out his bow and arrows. He uses his falcon vision to aim his arrows at the tires on the ground. He moved it up a little and fired.

(THWICK)

The arrows soared through the air as they flew down to perfectly make an impact on the tires.

(POP)(SKRRRRRRT)

The tires quickly lost air inside and van began to spiral out of control. The van then started to go all around the street until it was heading for the park.

(CRASH)

Revali saw the car then crash into a wall as the crowd stepped away from the damaged vehicle. The criminals then got out and aimed their guns at them, trying to take hostages, However, Revali wasn't going to let that happen. He flapped his wings and soared up in the sky. He then pulled out Shock arrows and aimed them toward the criminals. He quickly fired at them and the arrows hit the guns, jamming them.

(BZZZZ)

Criminals: AGGH!

The criminals were electrocuted and they landed on the ground and passed out. The crowd let out a sigh of relief as they saw the criminals about to be arrested by the police. Zelda and Link came up to enter the crowd and saw Revali's handiwork. Zelda smiled in response. Stacy and Y/N headed to the pair and asked them if they were okay. Zela implied that they were fine and they all entered the park, except for one. Stacy looked and saw Revali's shock arrows on the guns. She looked up to see Revali from above. She smiled and waved at him. He waved at her back. 

However...Revali saw something that was shown to be dangerous. He looked up and saw...

A Guardian Skywatcher up in the sky

A Guardian Skywatcher up in the sky. He rushed to it, activating his Revali's Gale move. He flew higher and higher until he got close to the Skywatcher. The Guardian set its sights on Revali and prepared to open fire. However, Revali was smarter than that. He got closer to it and pulled out an Ancient Arrow. He aimed it closely at the SKywatcher and fired it with his Eagle Bow.

(THWICK)(BOOM)

Revali saw the Skywatcher get hit by the Ancient Arrow and it released a power surge of ancient energy. The Skywatcher lost a propeller but was still able to fly. Revali aimed another one, but the Skywatcher aimed its sights on Revali and fired its laser at him.

(ZAP)

Revali: (grunts)

Revali rushed out of the way and headed higher to be out of sight. Instead of one Ancient Arrow, Revali aimed his bow at the Skywatcher and fired three Ancient Arrows.

(THWICK)(THWICK)(THWICK)(BOOOM)

Revali saw the Skywatcher lose control and its functions until it was completely deactivated. Zelda and Stacy from below saw the whole thing and saw the Skyatcher blow up like a firework. The rest of the crowd saw the thing too and were getting confused, but just in the nick of time, another firework came off from the concert stage making the crowd cheer. 

Crowd: (cheering)

Stacy and Zelda knew that Revali was the one who destroyed the Skywatcher and smiled at them and they knew Revali smiled at them back.

Revali: Heh.

THE END