Gathering Shock Arrows. The Battle with Ruta

(PLAY THIS)

(ROOOOOOAAARRR)

Peter's uncle, Hunter, left with the Hot Air Balloons and went back to the compound. The group was on their own again. 

Y/N: So. this is the Amazon Rainforest.

Urbosa: I've never seen a forest this green before.

Peter: Probably because you live in an ocean of sand.

Urbosa: True.

Stacy: You know. There is some history about this place.

Zelda: Like what?

Y/N: Well for starters, a certain explorer named Francisco de Orellana, I'm not gonna say his full name, first discovered this place in an attempt to look for a mystical city of gold, El Dorado.

Zelda: "El Dorado".

Stacy: Yep. An entire city of gold just waiting to be discovered. Whoever discovered it would be insanely wealthy.

Impa and Zelda were intrigued by this story.

Impa: Was it real?

Stacy: Well. Not really. They looked for it everywhere in South America. It was said to be in this very forest. But it was just a ruse.

Mipha: What does "El Dorado" mean, anyway?

Y/N: It's Spanish. For " The Golden one".

Zelda: Is Michael alright?

Stacy: He's fine. Just tired. I saw him jumping up and down after seeing that dragon from last night. Took out a lot of energy from him.

Michael was being held by Stacy as they all walked some more.

Michael: (ZZZ)

The group finally made it to the large river for them all to see Divine Beast Vah Ruta, rising from the surface of the great lake and firing water from its trunk high into the sky, making it pour immensely. 

(PLAY THIS)