ZELDA CAN DRIVE?? The Great Yiga Escape!

The Soldiers were all in the Military Van with the Agents and the Yiga Soldiers in custody. 

Soldier #1: So...How do you think they're doing in there?

Soldier #2: I have no idea.

???: What does it matter?

The Soldiers looked back at the Yiga Soldiers who were hiding their faces.

Yiga Clan Member #1: Soon, you'll all be rid of your princess and Ganon will come to wipe all of the face of the world.

Agent #1: I wouldn't be too optimistic cause if I remember correctly, Two Divine Beasts are in our command all while you are rotting away here in this vehicle.

Yiga Clan Member #3: HA! Like that'll happen! We have far greater numbers; soon, they'll bring our renowned hero to victory. 

Agent #2: What hero?

Yiga Mamber #2: Astor. He told us of our foretold victory. What's the point of preparing yourselves when you know destiny is as it seems?

Agent #1: People like you would call humans unruly wretches. And you know what? That's a good thing. Cause we don't let people tell us what to do. Plus, we--

(PLAY THIS)

(RUMBLE)

The group then heard the sound of the ground slightly shaking. One of the soldiers looked through the windshield and they saw something scary. They saw Zelda and the others, running at high speed and away from a large army of the Yiga Clan, Sooga, Omar, and Master Khoga.

Yiga Clan: (battle cry)

Sooga: Don't let them escape!

Y/N: GOGOGOGOGO!

Stacy: START THE VAN!! START THE VAN!!

Zelda felt her legs on fire as she forced herself to run faster than she usually ran.

Zelda: (strained grunting)

Link: Quick! Get inside!

Mipha carried Michael while trying to beat the heat through running. 

Urbosa: Arron, command your colleagues to start it!

Aaron: GUYS! START THE GODDAMN VAN!

The soldiers quickly started the car and put it in reverse and the moment the back was shown everyone jumped inside.

Everyone: Unh!

(VROOM)

The Van started to drive off the roads of the Jabal Hatt mountain with the Yiga Clan keeping up with the car as they were running. 

Peter: JESUS! They can run that fast??

Impa: Yes, We were trained to be faster more robust, and brighter than any Hylian. Whatever training they did, it kept them lean and fast. 

Zelda: (panting)

Stacy: Zee! Are you okay?

Zelda: (panting) Yes...I...I never...ran that....fast...