Meeting Grandma. Adapting to Sheikah Culture.

Y/N: (yawns) 

Y/N woke up from his sleep, and he and the others were sent back home ot New York. It has been a few days since the group was able to win back Divine Beast Vah Naboris. But things would be harder for them than they thought because now the Yiga Clan would be hunting for them.

Y/N: (sighs) Another day, another set of training... 

Y/N then got up to look outside and was shocked to see something that confused him. 

Y/N: WHAT IN THE EVERLASTING....!?

-----------------------

Outside his house, the military settled in and created a miniature base on their street. Y/N left the house and saw soldiers moving stuff around and loading their guns. 

Y/N: What in the hell??

???: Y/N!

Y/N turned to see his friends walking up to them. 

Y/N: What the hell is all this? This is a neighborhood, not a military installment!

Peter: You can blame Ganon for that. 

Stacy: They said that um...While we were away, Ganon increased the diameter of his power. It's like he's planting himself onto the surface of the earth.

Y/N: That's why they were making this!? Since when did they start making it? 

Zelda: Two days ago. They worked on this overnights.

Y/N: (sighs) Great...Where are the others?

Peter: We are on our way there now. Until this crisis can be resolved, and if Zelda and the others are going to travel to other worlds, we would need to have...identification for them. 

Y/N looked at his friends in confusion. 

Y/N: What are you talking about, we got past security just fine at the airport. 

Stacy: But we could've been arrested. It's illegal to lie about your identity. So the military is working to establish legal citizenship for Zelda and the others. 

Y/N: Oh. Alright then. Where would they be now?

-----------------------

Soldier: Okay, let's start. What's your name? 

Zelda: Princess Zelda of the Kingdom of Hyrule. 

Everyone was in a quiet military tent with the princess standing in front of a soldier, who looked at her in confusion. 

Soldier: That's it? No last name? No surname?  

Stacy: Wait...Zelda, were you born with no last name? Were you all born with no last names?

Son, the champions all realized the same thing. 

Mipha: Oh! Um...Well...

Daruk: We didn't really...think of...

Revali: That was required?

Peter: Okay, it's fine. It's fine.

Impa: How is it fine, Peter? 

Peter: Because we can improv it. All names are letters, so we need to remodel them a little. For example. Zelda, Link, you're of Hyrule, right?