The Amazons of the Gym(Urbosa Short)

(PLAY THIS)

Urbosa and M/N were walking down the street talking. They were comparing how Zelda and Stacy were alike and how they differentiate from each other. The two couldn't help but laugh.

Urbosa/M/N: (laughs)

Urbosa then realized where she was going and asked M/N where they were. M/N smiled and told Urbosa that they are in a gym, a place where people go for physical and mental fitness. She compared it to how Gerudos trained in Hyrule. She persuaded Urbosa to come in and try it out. Urbosa accepted the offer and the two entered the place. 

Soon, they were met by M/N's trainer who allowed Urbosa to try out the equipment that was installed around the gym and Urbosa nodded in response. As she walked around the gym, she was impressed to see the modern technology used for exercising. She saw people running on treadmills, cycling on electric bikes, punching on punching bags, and pushing up weightlifting equipment. She walked to one of them, but M/N stopped her. She told her that basically, you can use the equipment if you have the right attire. Urbosa protested by claiming that her attire should be fitting enough to try out the equipment. However, she realized that everyone was wearing gym clothes. She noticed that her original attire wouldn't be enough for it. M/N suggested that they shop for some gym clothes and Urbos agreed to the journey.
--------------------------------

Once they headed into the clothes shop, M/N, and URbosa went around looking for good clothing for Urbosa's size. Eventually, after looking a several clothes sizes, they finally found one that piqued Urbosa's interest. They headed to the fitting rooms where URbosa could try them on. She took off her armor and replaced it with the clothes she liked. She then exited the room, showing off her new look.

M/N was shocked to see how good Urbosa looked in the new clothing and clapped her hands in excitement

Once they paid for the clothing, it wa time for Urbosa to try out the new gym, and to everyone's surprise...

Urbosa was crushing it! It was like she already knew how to use the equipment already.

Urbosa: (grunting)

Crowd: URBOSA! URBOSA! URBOSA!

Right now, Urbosa was lifting the weightlifters while resting on her back. that was heavier than any other one. She lifted them high in the air, astonishing everyone. She could feel her chest and abs growing as she lifted them up and down in a continuous loop.

Later on, Urbosa was then punching the punching dummy like it was a real enemy. Her punches were swift and her movements were like she was dancing super fast.

(POW)(POW)(POW)

Urbosa: (grunting)

M/N then later joined in and both were punching their determination out. 

M/N/Urbosa: (grunting)

Afterward, Urbosa went to try out the treadmill. M/N set the distance and speed for the treadmill and Urbosa started to run in place. She felt herself actually running and was shocked that even though she was running forward, she was still staying in place. Her legs and thighs tightened as she pushed herself to run faster.

Urbosa: (panting)

Finally, the last thing she wanted to try out was the pull-up bars. She jumped and grabbed one with both arms and pulled herself up, feeling the muscles in her arms tightening.
--------------------------------

The two were exercising so much, they completely forgot that they have been out all day. Soon, it was nighttime and they were both in the showers. As they washed their own bodies, Urbosa suggested that she had a good training session today, to which M/N replied by saying that she also had fun. She also stated that she was shocked that Urbosa was able to attract a huge crowd. They called her an "Amazon from the Heavens" or  "Wonder Woman". Urbosa chuckled at the remarks and stated that she spent a lot of time training to be the most powerful Gerudo of all time. She explains that she cannot show any weakness, both mentally and physically as she is supposed to lead the Gerudo, her people. toward peace and prosperity. M/N states that she wishes to take Stacy there since no men are allowed. Urbosa chuckled at the idea and allowed them to come if they could.
-------------------------------- 

After the two finished their showers and headed home, they were stopped by a couple of men who were hitting on them. They were making flirtatious jokes at both of them and wanted to take them home with them. Urbosa and M/N glanced at their hands and noticed the hooked swords. It was the Yiga Clan, planning to kill one of the Champions and a member of the Sheikah. The two looked at each other and smirked evilly as Urbosa pulled out her sword and shield and prepared to snap her fingers while M/N pulled out her sword and ignited it. 
--------------------------------

(SNAP)(THOOOM)(ZAP)(SLISH SLASH)

Yiga Clan Members: AGHHHHHH!!!

Urbosa snapped her fingers and sent lighting down one portion while M/N went and slashed another. The two then headed back home, leaving the Yiga Clan in the alleyway, completely fired and in cut marks.

Yiga Clan Members: (groaning)

Urbosa/M/N: (laughing)
-----------------

THE END