Day One of Training. Image Training Has Begun.

(PLAY THIS)

King Rhoam was sitting on his throne in the throne room of Hyrule Castle. He scanned his surroundings and noticed that things were peaceful. TOO peaceful.

Servant: Is something concerning you, Your Majesty?

King Rhoam turned to look at his servant, who was serving him a drink.

King Rhoam: Everything is fine. It's just...my daughter is out there somewhere. Alone. Without my support and any protection.

Servant: If I recall correctly, your daughter has been taken along with the knight that is hired to protect her. I assure you, Your Majesty. You have nothing to worry about.

King Rhoam: I hope so. I promised her mother I'd protect her. Now she's not here. Zelda, please be careful.

Purah: Good morning, Your Majesty!

King Rhoam saw Purah rushing to him with Robbie behind her.

Purah: You called for some updates?

King Rhoam: Yes. And...What is that on your face?

The king noticed that Purah still had the makeup on her from last night.

Purah: Oh! I was...trying something out. A new look. Anyway, Princess Zelda, Impa, and Link have reclaimed two Divine Beasts, Ruta, and Medoh.

King Rhoam: This means Revali and Mipha can control those two again. What about the other two?

Purah: They have begun searching for the other two. There have been some...obstacles that got in their way.

King Rhoam: What obstacles?

Robbie: Whichever world they're from, their defenses and weapons are...very advanced. Just one could possess the power of ten arrows. Not to mention...The Yiga Clan is there too.

King Rhoam's eyes widened in fear hearing that clan name.

King Rhoam: Is my daughter alright?

Purah: Yes. Link and the guardians protected him. Plus the children she's settling with...Their family history is not of that world either.

Robbie: We've been informed that their family is Sheikah too. And that they have adapted to the environment.

King Rhoam: Interesting. I would like to request an audience with this...

Purah: They are the L/N family, Your Majesty.

King Rhoam: Right.

(STOP MUSIC)

-------------------------

Meanwhile, in Purah's Ancient Tech Lab, there was a tiny box on the shelf that started to shake.

(RATTLE RATTLE)

The box started to shake violently even more as it struggled to get off the shelf. Eventually, it fell off and something came off.