The Fight with Master Khoga. Mipha's Grace to Mipha's Fury!

(PLAY THIS. LOOP IT)

The arena was silent as Master Khoga stole the spotlight. He did a dance that was completely goofy and ended it with a pose.

Master Khoga: Behold! For I am the leader of the Yiga Clan! The Strong! The Blurry! The One

Master Khoga: Behold! For I am the leader of the Yiga Clan! The Strong! The Blurry! The One...the Only...MASTER KHOGA!!

Impa, Link, Urbosa, and Daruk all raised their weapons ready for battle. However...Y/N, Stacy, and Peter had different reactions...

Master Khoga: I must say, it's a shock to see you once again, (boldly) Lady Urbosa!

Urbosa: Master Khoga...Heh...I'm surprised to see you're still alive. If you perished in the event, then I would've considered our feud to be at an end. 

Master Khoga: Welp, fate wants us to continue our grand battle! And it knows that I'll never give up! NOW, Tremble before my amazing power, Champions! For I am your doom and the bringer of your demise!

Impa: Y/N, get ready! Y/N?

Impa turned around to see Y/N not even moving. His boy was set as stone as his eyes were in the form of a very, VERY, confused expression.

Y/N: (...)

Stacy was giving the same expression too. 

Stacy: (...)

Zelda: Stacy, what's wrong?

Stacy: This....is the leader...of the Yiga Clan...?

Zelda: Um...Yes?

Stacy: This...Bozo...for real???

Zelda: (...) Yes.

Y/N: Um...Urbosa...

Urbosa: What is it, Y/N?

Y/N eyed Master Khoga from bottom to top. He saw his bloated stomach stand out as his two legs were apart.

Y/N: Who. In the hell. Is this clown???

Yiga Clan Audience: (gasps)

Everyone was shocked. Y/N wasn't even scared of Master Khoga himself!? Urbosa turned to look at Y/N. 

Urbosa: That's Master Khoga. The actual leader of the Yiga Clan.

Y/N: HIM??

Impa: Yes, what's wrong?

Y/N: That! He doesn't look like a leader! He looks like he's high on cholesterol!