1.

Lee Minho

"Yes! I get to room with Jeongin!" Seungmin said excitedly.

Everyone was supposed to pick a card and whoever has the same kind of card are gonna room together.

"Yeah!" Jeongin gave him a hug.

"Okey, now me!" Felix chipped in.

He picked a card and revealed it to be purple. Now, he has to wait for the next person to pick purple too.

"Who do you wanna room with?" Hyunjin asked.

"You or Minho, he's very organised." He answered and I smiled proudly because I really am organised.

Also, those two love birds are the only ones who are too blind to see that they are practically soulmates.

"Okey, me next." I said.

I picked a card and.. it was yellow. I like the colour.

"Aw, we won't get to room!" Felix sighed.

I laughed at him. Only ones left were Chan and Hyunjin. I honestly was hoping for Chan. Jisung and Changbin were already roommates.

Hyunjin is very messy and he just ticks me off sometimes. A lot. We never got along so rooming with him will be only awkward and annoying.

"Hyunjin, our fate is in your hands! Especially yours cause if you room with Minho, you'll be fried by morning." Chan joked.

Hyunjin laughed at Chan but little did he know that I was serious about it.

He picked a card and slowly opened it. He closed his eyes for a second and looked at the colour. His heart skipped a beat when he saw yellow.

"Not Minho!" He groaned.

I gave him my death stare and he quickly composed himself.

"Felix!" Chan cheered.

"I'm putting Hyunjin for trade!" I said.

"Hey!" He slapped my arm.

I slapped him back just because I wanna have the last say. Yeah, I'm petty what about it?

"Those two are at it again." Chan sighed.

"Alright, go to the rooms on your cards after you get your keys first." Chan commanded. "Also, you'll be sharing one key. Make sure to not lose it."

Great. Obviously they would expect for us to leave together and come back together because that's how close we are, right? Wrong. Me and Hyunjin aren't close at all if it comes to being friends. I've never actually had a decent talk with him in ages but that might be just because he always annoys me. I just rolled my eyes at the thought.

Everyone was already gone but there was Felix struggling with his suit case and Chan that couldn't care less to help the poor guy.

"Channie , are you gonna help me or what?" Felix asked,

"Yeah yeah." He sighed and went to help him.

"Boys, try to not make much noise as for the fact that we are neighbours." Chan said.

"That sounded very weird." I replied.

Felix coughed back a laugh after Hyunjin gave him a look.

"Don't worry about me, you should tell Lee Minho not to make a scene." He defended.

"Hey, you really are getting on my nerves." I shouted at him.

He scoffed and fled the scene with his suit case before I could go off at him.

"Hey, the keys!" I yelled after him.

Ugh. I had to go run after the guy and let me tell you he has huge legs that go 2 meters ahead every time he walks. Let alone run so yeah, I was out of breath the moment that I caught up to him in front of our room.

"Next time, leave the keys with me before you run away!" I panted.

He quickly opened the door with the keys and we both got in. It was 8 pm so we were both tired of practice. I think I'll watch a movie and then go to sleep.

I was still in the little hall, taking my shoes and jacket off when I heard Hyunjin shout.

"Oh my god!" He said.

My curiosity grew and I went to the bedroom and I quickly understood why he shouted.

There was only one bed.

One huge bed for two people. I glanced around the room, maybe they just hid the other bed too good. Unfortunately , that wasn't the case.

"Where's the other bed?" I gasped.

"There isn't." He replied.

Oh shit. I'm definitely not sleeping with him in the same bed and I'm also definitely not sleeping on the floor.

"If I were you I'd be thinking about where you'll be sleeping cause it sure as hell ain't on this bed." I claimed.

"That's not fair. You should sleep on that couch." He pointed at the couch that looked smaller than my suit case.

"No way." I crossed my arms.

"Fine. Then we will sleep in the same bed." He shrugged.

"No!" I snapped.

"The couch." He pointed.

He had a lot of nerve to be speaking to me like that.

"You haven't eaten tissues in awhile, huh?" I reminded him.

His mouth wasn't moving but his eyes sure as hell were talking. It looked like he was having flashbacks.

Good.

"You're not allowed to threaten me. Chan said himself that he will scold you if you try to attack me." He simply crossed his arms.

He looked pretty intimidating but I knew that if I just gave him a death stare, he'd be flying through the door.

"Chan isn't gonna help you out anymore since he will be too busy with his roommate." I raised my eyebrow.

His face fell into confusion. "What are you talking about?"

"Chan and Felix obviously have a thing going on. Felix didn't say?" I lied.

"What? No, he didn't and that's not true." He looked annoyed.

"Looks like someone is jealous." I smirked.

"what? No way." He rolled his eyes. "Why would I be?" He scoffed.

"Hmm. Sure." I left him at that.

I grabbed a pillow and a big, warm blanket. I've set all the things ready on the couch.

"I'm not sleeping there." Hyunjin protested.

"I am gonna sleep on the couch. I don't really care." I said.

"Then why did you argue with me about it?" He asked.

"Cause I like arguing with you." I stated.

"I'm honoured." He muttered.

I decided to ignore that.