Moonbin<3

Hello lovely people

I wanted to talk about Moonbin's death on here. He has been my ult since 2016. I adored and loved him so damn much so this news broke my heart. People say that he committed suicide even though nothing is confirmed yet and I wanted to tell you guys that if you ever feel alone or depressed, please and I beg you, please talk about it with someone.

I'm always here and I'll reply to all of your messages and I'll send you a lot of love because everyone of you deserve to live happily and with care. I'm so sad that I couldn't prevent Moonbin from it (if he indeed did commit) so I hope to prevent others from doing anything to harm themselves.

You are loved and no one should go through such a hard thing alone. Please consider talking to someone and if you don't feel like you have anyone to talk to, talk to me. I'm here and I will listen to all of your worries. I do care and I would be very upset if any of you would do something to yourself. I lost way too many people to suicide and I certainly don't want anyone going through it again.

If there's one thing I hate the most, it's suicide. I hate it with my whole heart and I'm still so sad and hurt because of Moonbin. My condolences goes to his family and ASTRO's members. I'm sure everyone is mourning for him as he was the brightest and purest soul to exist. I wish he can rest peacefully now<3 never be mean to someone, you never know what they go through.

Again, I am here to listen and to comfort you.

Bye bye 🫶