20.

"You are my boyfriendd!" Hyunjin kept singing.

"Hyunjin, stop." I muttered.

Hyunjin placed all his weight on me and him being taller made it even more difficult to walk. Gosh, we looked like two idiots on the streets.

"I just broke up with my girlfriend but it's fine 'cause now-" hiccup. " I have a boyfriend!" He laughed with a bitter tone.

I gave him a look. Of course, getting heartbroken and then drinking 'till you black out is the way to go.

"I wasn't this bad when I was drunk." I groaned.

"I know! Wait, you're Lee know so that means you know what I know and everyone... knows- I don't think I get it." He kept on rambling. "Lee know is a weird name, I mean how did you even come up with it? I just used my real name as my stage one but-"

"Can you shut up?" I asked.

"Yes I can but I don't want to." He replied with a pout.

I rolled my eyes and tried to ignore his stupid rambling. We quickly got to the hotel and that's when I realised.

"The keys." I muttered, searching in my pockets.

"What about them? Oh, god did you forget them? I don't want to sleep on the streets." He whined.

"Shit!" I cursed.

Now, what are we supposed to do?

"I think I'm about to throw up-"

He let go of me and puked his heart out next to a tree. Well, that's also possible. I took a step back to not get anything on me.

"Oh my god-" he panted. "I feel like-" he then piled again.

After he was done, he sighed deeply to regain his breathing.

"Chan has spare keys of every room but he's not here yet. Let's just go to my house. It's not far away and I kind of wanted to visit it anyway, I guess you can tag along." I sighed. "We'll come back later or in the morning."

Luckily, Hyunjin had the car keys so we could just hop in the car and drive to my house.

My house wasn't that luxurious, it was quite simple. Not too big or anything. I didn't really felt like I needed to buy something expensive considering the fact we're rarely at our own house.

I helped Hyunjin get inside and he flopped down on the couch. I hadn't visited my house in 2 months. I did miss the feeling so I was glad to be back for a bit.

"Take it off." I said.

"What?" He asked, his eyes wide open.

"Your jacket." I replied.

"Oh." He laughed in realisation and took off his jacket.

I rolled my eyes and took the jacket from him and I placed it on the drawer in the hallway. He then took his shoes off.

"Go take a shower, you need it." I told him.

"Pff, fine. What do I wear?" He asked.

"I'll lend you some clothes." I said and went to my room.

I opened my closet and picked out clothes for Hyunjin. I chose a black oversized t-shirt and black sweatpants. Just simple.

"Here." I handed it to him.

He took it and I showed him where the bathroom was.

After that, I went to my room again and switched on the tv. It wasn't that late so I decided to watch a movie.