5.

After breakfast, we went to the beach and walked around the city. It was quite fun when we ignored each other's existence.

It was already pretty late and it started getting darker. Apparently the bar opens at this time so Hyunjin drove us there. I just followed. Maybe I could meet a girl too. I haven't been on a date for about 3 years and I would be lying if I said that I'm not touch starved. I just didn't find the right one I guess.

We got out of the car and went inside the bar. It was very crowded and the music was blasting in my ears and I saw a lot of people dancing and being drunk. It was kind of getting overwhelming. I'm not so good with crowded places. So I will probably end up in the back yard or something.

"There she is." Hyunjin said in awe.

I followed where his eyes stared at and looked at the girl who was calling someone on the phone. I get it, she was very pretty but the waitress was cuter in my opinion. The girl had long wavy brown hair and her lips were dark red. Her skin looked smooth and she wore a black dress that looked very formal. Overall, she looked classy and rich.

He started walking towards her and I went to the bartender. Now that I think of, he will probably end up taking her somewhere else so how will I be able to go home? No idea but now I just wanted something to drink away my problems.

"What would you like to order?" The bartender asked.

"Um, whatever you recommend." I said.

"Okey, I'll make you one of our best drinks." He smiled.

I nodded at him and sat on the chair. I glanced at Hyunjin and the girl. They were talking and the girl looked pretty flustered.

I don't get what they like about that empty headed idiot. It's definitely just the looks.

"Here you go." The bartender gave me my drink.

I swallowed the first shot and my throat felt like it was burning. Damn, what the hell is this drink?

"It's soju. One of our famous drinks." He grinned.

Oh, soju gets me pretty drunk after like 3 shots. I didn't plan on it but I guess time had swiped me off my feet.

I kept asking for more and more shots. To the point where I couldn't even read the clock. I was starting to get dizzy but not that bad.

"Can I have another one?" I asked him.

"I think you have had enough, you look like you're going to black out ." He said.

"Just one-" hiccup. " more." I mumbled.

My eyes were half closed and I couldn't even speak properly.

"You've already had a lot of shots." He shook his head but proceeded to make me another one.

I rested my head on the palm of my hand and looked around. Wow, I'm dizzy as hell.

"Here you go." He handed me.

I drank it in one shot and swallowed it. It was still burning but I liked it. Before I could asked for another one, I saw a girl behind the bar. She wore a name card that said "Moyeung".

"Chanwoo is on a break so I'm taking his place. What would you like?" She asked.

"So-soju." I slurred.

"Alright. Make sure to not take more than 6 shots. It can get pretty bad, especially if you don't drink often." She informed but I couldn't even hear what she said. It was like a radio in the background.

She handed me the shot and I drank it. This time I could really feel the dizziness so I stopped there. I didn't wanna wake up with a massive headache.

I gave her the money and left the bar. I tried to look for Hyunjin but I couldn't find him so I sat down on a couch because I could barely walk.

Someone approached me and sat next to me. I had to turn my whole head to inspect the person. It was a guy, he looked about 25 and he seemed tall and handsome. He did look intimidating though.

"What's a pretty boy like you doing here alone?" He smirked.

I looked behind me to make sure he's not talking to someone else. I proceeded to point at myself, asking if it was actually to me.

"Yes, you. Are there any other pretty boys?" He grinned.

"I'm f-" hiccup."flattered." I mumbled and moved an inch away from him.

I kept looking around and I only saw unfamiliar faces. This place is so hot, it felt like I was boiling.

I felt a hand on my thigh and I quickly looked at who it belonged to. It's the guy again and damn, my head hurt when I moved it too fast.

"Wanna go out of here? My place is free." He smirked again.

"No. You're definitely not m-my type." I pointed at him with squinted eyes.

His smirk faded away and he had an angry expression. "Well, I'll make you like me." He grabbed my wrist.

He stood up and dragged me to do the same. "Hey! I'd don't do guys." I made myself clear.

"I'm sure I can change that." He pulled me towards him.

I had enough. I rolled my eyes and shoved my foot in his guts. He bended over and grabbed his stomach. He was groaning in pain and I couldn't help but have a satisfied look on my face. this only angered the guy more.

I quickly walked away, with my feet going sideways rather than straight forward. I finally spotted Hyunjin.

But.. he had a girl attached to him. She was kissing his neck and it looked very intimate. I nearly gagged at the sight.

I didn't know where to go. I looked behind me and I saw the same guy running after me. I opened the closest door and got in. My back was against the door, holding it back but because of my current state, I was sure that I would be swaying to the other side of the room if he tried to open it.

I heard footsteps walking around and it stopped right before the door.

The sound quickly faded again and I let out a breath of relief.

My head was getting dizzy and blurry. I shouldn't have drank so much.

I placed my head against the door and closed my eyes.

Soon enough, the dark over took me and I took a little nap. I hoped that annoying guy won't come back.