22.

Jeongin

When I went back to Chan's room, he seemed... sad? Angry? But why? I gave him a confused look.

"Chan hyung , are you-"

"Thanks, Jeongin. You're such a good friend." He said sarcastically with an angry expression. He also seemed hurt.

"W-what a-are you taking about?" I stuttered out.

"You knew about Changbin and Felix all along but you never told me? Why? I thought we were best friends!" He shouted.

Shit, how did he know?

No, this can't be happening.

"Chan hyung, I'm sorry! I wanted to tell you but-"

"But what? You clearly don't care about my feelings. Maybe you wanted me to get heart broken, huh? Why? I don't get it, Jeongin." He said.

"No, I don't! I really care about you, Chan. I didn't want you to get hurt so I thought that maybe it wasn't the right time to tell you all of this." I quickly said.

I wanted to come close but he backed away quickly and shrugged me off. I was hurt and I felt my eyes water. I wanted to cry so bad but I knew I couldn't so I held it in.

"Don't even. You- you knew. Yet you still supported me to be with Felix." He muttered and placed his face in his hands.

I couldn't help but place my hand on his shoulder. I couldn't stand seeing him like this and the worst thing is that it's my fault.

"I'm so sorry, Channie. I didn't know you liked him this bad." I whispered.

I didn't realise I was crying until I felt a tear drop on me. We were sitting on his couch and the huge gap between us was making me feel empty.

"I really am sorry." I cried.

He looked up and had a guilty and sad look on his face. He wiped my tear away and I felt tingles at the places his thumb touched my face.

"Sorry, I know this isn't your fault. I'm just.. sad right now. Please don't think I'm mad at you." He let his hand on my cheek.

God, why am I so in love with you, Bang Chan?

And why are you so in love with someone else?

"I know." I whispered but the tears kept flooding.

It wasn't because I thought Chan was mad. It was because I was heart broken. I wanted him to love me just like he loved Felix.

"I love you." He caressed my cheek.

I felt butterflies fluttering in my stomach. My heart felt like it healed and like it wasn't in pieces anymore. That was until I realised that he meant he loved me as a friend.

He looked at me with those beautiful eyes. If life was easy, I would've just smashed my lips against his but life is in fact not easy at all.

But damn it, how much I wanted to feel his lips.

I didn't realise I was staring at his lips until I saw him smirk. Shit, did he caught on? No. No. Of course not.

"I know you want to." Is what he said which left me shocked.

"W-What do you mean-" I trailed off.

He let go of my cheek which made me crave for his touch.

But then he placed both hands on my collar and pulled me closer. The gap between us was now almost fully closed as our bodies were touching. Our noses bumped against each other for a second and we were so close I could feel his hot breath. Shit, I know I can't control myself around him.