21.

The pizzas finally arrived and we went to the kitchen to eat.

It was absolutely delicious. Since we all had a strict diet, we couldn't eat too much junk food. Well, that's for me. The others, for example Hyunjin, didn't had a diet like me. He was already slim and tall so they weren't strict on him. Which was another reason I was jealous of him. He was basically perfect.

I decided to forget about that and ignore it. I wanted to enjoy my pizza for now.

"Oh, this is so good!" He mumbled with pizza stuffed in his mouth.

I silently ate my piece of pizza and grabbed a glass of water. I had only eaten 2 slices and I wasn't really full but I decided it was enough for today.

Hyunjin on the other hand, kept stuffing pizza in his mouth. He almost ate the whole thing.

"I- think I'm full." He muttered out.

"Me too." I got up.

I took my plate and glass and placed them on the counter. I decided to do the dishes now otherwise I'll forget and I don't want to leave the house like this.

Hyunjin got up from his seat and went to my room. I just let him because I wasn't in the mood to argue. He'll probably forget everything in the morning anyway. Although, he doesn't seem that drunk anymore. Maybe all the puking and showering worked it off.

When I was down with the dishes, I also went to my room. I saw Hyunjin laying all comfortable in my bed, watching tv.

I went and sat beside him on the bed, but making sure to leave a space between us.

"Lee Minho, you have something here." Hyunjin pointed at the corner of his mouth.

I rubbed my hand against my mouth. This is embarrassing.

"No- wait." He said and shuffled closer to me.

I don't know why but my heart skipped a beat when his hand flew to my mouth. He rubbed his thumb against my lip. "There." He whispered.

He didn't back up, no, he stayed in the same position and I felt awfully insecure. He was staring right at me and I felt like he was scanning my whole face.

"Why do you look like you're scared?" He then burst out laughing, leaning away.

"Shut up, idiot." I glared, annoyed at him.

He just kept on laughing at my irritated state. "What? Did you expect me to do something?" He asked with a hint of cockiness.

I felt my face heat up at his question which made him break out in another fit of giggles.

"Fucking stop already." I scoffed and looked away.

"Fine, fine... Let's play something!" He then shouted.

"No, I'm not in the mood." I pretended to sleep as I closed my eyes.

"Come on~" he whined, shaking my arm.

"Stop being childish." I swatted his arm away.

He crossed his arms and huffed. "I'll let you sleep if you play one game with me."

"You really aren't leaving me alone, are you?" I sighed, opening my eyes to look at him.

"Yay! Let's play truth or dare." He said.

"Just one round." I insisted.

"Great, you begin!" He said.

"Truth or dare?" I asked.

"Hmm, dare!" He said.

"Uhm.. I dare you to not annoy me for the rest of the game." I said in a monotonous tone.