9.

We headed back home after the fun bowling event and we all were assigned an outfit to promote the brand Nike. We had to chose from hoodies and sweaters, I obviously chose the outfit that seemed the most comfortable.

I wore a black hoodie with the word Nike on it and black joggings with white Nike air forces. It was a simple outfit.

Hyunjin also dressed up and we still had a few minutes left so we just sat on our phones in dead silence. The boys agreed to go live in our room so we waited for them.

The staff already prepared everything and the cameras. Ty, our manager kept telling us not to spoil anything or promote any other stuff which we already knew at this point.

"Where are the rest?" Our manager asked.

"Seungmin just texted me and said he's on his way with Changbin and Jisung." Hyunjin answered.

After a moment, everyone was here so we could start with the live, finally.

I sat in between Felix and Hyunjin. Seungmin sat on the armchair with Chan. Jisung and Changbin sat next to Felix on the other side and Jeongin wanted to sit on the carpet in between Jisung's legs. When we all sat on our spot, the staff signalled for us to start.

"Hello, we are stray kids!" We all said in unison.

In a laptop next to the camera, we could read all the messages and questions.

"This is our first live in 2 years in honour of our new single "maniac". Drop your questions in the comments and we will answer them!" Chan said.

Most of the comments were either "Felix is so cute" or "Hyunjin is so hot" or "Jeongin melts my heart" but there were also a lot of simple questions that didn't really caught my eye but Chan answered them nonetheless.

"When's the next concert?" Chan read and he looked at the staff, they replied with a deadly look. "Ehm, i can't say yet, you shall find out in a few days." He laughed.

We kept making jokes and had fun. The questions also got a lot better. I didn't really say something though because I really was tired and being squeezed in between Felix and Hyunjin wasn't really comfortable.

"If you guys were a girl, who would you date from the group?" Chan read and asked us.

"I'll go first, I would date Seungmin because he cooks really good." Chan joked.

"Yeah and I'm the only one who actually cleans. These guys are like toddlers." Seungmin shook his head which made us all laugh. "But I'll also choose Chan." He added.

"I would choose Felix because just look at him!" Jisung laughed.

The comments then spammed with "minsung" this and "minsung" that. Only I seemed to notice.

"Aw, I know I'm pretty!" Felix replied to him, jokingly. "But sorry, I'd choose Changbin because I feel like he would actually be able to protect me or Lee know."

"Ouch! I could protect you too!" Jisung said in defence.

"Well, I'd choose Hyunjin." Changbin said.

"I appreciate that." Hyunjin smiled.

"Any reason?" Chan asked Changbin.

"Nope. He's just hot." He said, truly which made Hyunjin turn red from embarrassment and everyone laughed out loud at what he said.

"Well, I would date..." Hyunjin thought, looking at the members.

"Felix because he's cute." Hyunjin said.

"I.N?" Chan asked.

"I'd chose Lee know. I think he looks very cute when he's mad." Jeongin teased. "Or Chan."