11.

"Then I'll leave you to it." He smiled.

"See you." I nodded.

"Yeah- wait, don't tell me the couch behind you is where you'll be sleeping." He pointed at the couch that was already set up.

"Uh, it is. Why?" I asked.

"I've heard the rest are fine sleeping in the same bed. Didn't I warn you about the social distancing?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I wouldn't mind, it's just that-"

"Minho doesn't want it?" He asked.

"Kind of." I replied.

"Well, in the contract, it says that you guys should share things normally just like the rest of the group so start by now." He informed. "I'll ask the rest about it too so don't think you can outsmart me!"

"Fine. I'll go now." I was defeated.

"Okay, good night." He said and went away.

I sighed and closed the door. Great, now we can't even do our own things like we want to. I guess it's better for me, I don't have to break my back. The couch is as hard as a rock and I have no idea of how Minho can survive on that thing. I already have difficulties sleeping.

I grabbed my blanket and pillow and placed them on the bed. I laid down and sighed while looking at the ceiling.

I turned off the light and closed my eyes. Hopefully, I can get some sleep for tomorrow. I really was exhausted.

I opened my eyes when I felt a pair of hands around my upper arm. I looked at Minho and saw him sleeping while hugging my arm. God, he really is a child. I did find it cute though.

It gave me some type of warmth and the first time since 3 years, I finally could sleep in a span of 5 minutes. I guess sleeping while having someone touch me really helps me calm down and fall asleep.

The last time was 3 years ago with Jisu. She was my lover, I loved her with my whole heart and I really thought that she was my soulmate and that we would grow old. She always helped me sleep and I craved her touch ever since. I guess I wasn't enough for her because after a full year of dating, she still decided to cheat on me with some guy she just met at a bar. I have never loved anyone after her, just some childish crushes but that's it. She was and still is all I can think about and I don't think I could ever move on.

Especially when that girl is one of our makeup stylists.

———

I stretched my arms and legs in the bed and opened my eyes. The light that came out of the window practically blinded me. I groaned and rolled over.

I guess I forgot that I no longer sleep alone in the bed when I almost landed on top of Minho. My hand was resting on his other side and I was almost straddling him. Gosh, I'm such an idiot.

This was also the perfect moment for Minho to open his eyes and Jisung and Felix to walk in on us. What is it with everyone just coming in casually? And how do they even have access to our room?

"Uh, am I interrupting?" Jisung asked and then Felix looked from behind him with a smirk.

"Someone's having a great time." Felix laughed.

"You're right. Those two definitely have something going on." Jisung whispered to Felix.

Minho looked confused and still sleepy. "What the-" he groaned and looked back up to meet my face, very close to his.

I quickly got off of him and took a big step away. "It's not like that." I tried to laugh it off.

"Yeah, we'll leave you to it." Felix said and grabbed Jisung's arm.

"No! It's really not like that, I just forgot that he slept in the bed so I rolled over and I-" I rambled.

"Geez, Hyunjin why so defensive?" Jisung laughed. "Well, good morning Minho." He waved and then both left the room with amused grins.

Minho groaned again and gave me a questioning look. "What was that?" He asked, his morning voice was very clear.

"Uh, I forgot you slept here." I pointed.

"It's- wait, why am I in the bed?" He asked.

"Well, you fell asleep in the car yesterday so I carried you up here and I thought you'd sleep better in the bed so..." I trailed off.

"Oh. Thanks I guess." He mumbled and got up from the bed.

Damn it. I'm really such an idiot.

Today was also the day to go live with Minho and act like the best friends we obviously aren't. I just hope it will be over soon.

———

Minho

I have no idea what had happened but I felt my heart jumping every direction when Jisung saw us in that position. I don't know why Hyunjin even did that but I hoped that Jisung didn't got the wrong idea.

I still don't know what changed between me and Jisung. We used to be so close and every time we were together I felt super flustered and happy. I definitely did like him. Now we barely hang out.

After I was done showering and dressed up , I decided to skip breakfast because I really wasn't hungry. Maybe it's because of the weird feeling I have.

After a few hours, me and Hyunjin had to go live on Vlive and I really wasn't in the mood but I guess the sooner the better.

"Manager Ty came by yesterday and gave me this contract. I already signed it and you should too." Hyunjin said.

He handed me the papers and I looked through it. I read some things we had to follow and it was just about us being close friends and that we shouldn't fight while shooting. Nothing too exaggerate.

It seemed pretty easy. We weren't that much online anyway.

I quickly scribbled my signature and put it back in the map.

"He will come by in a few to pick it up." He informed.

I nodded and placed it on the drawer. I had already wore my outfit for the live so I was ready. Hyunjin had just came back from the cafeteria with the other guys. They probably didn't even notice.

"Chan asked why you didn't come down to eat." Hyunjin started.

"I'm not hungry." I simply answered.

"You haven't eaten since yesterday's lunch though." He said.

"Why do you care? I said I'm not hungry." I crossed my arms.

I, then, heard a knock on the door and I went to open it. It revealed manager Ty. He wore his usual formal suit and he had a bag with him.

"Hello." I greeted.

"Hello, I came back for the contract. Did you sign it?" He asked.

"Yeah. Let me get it." I said.

He nodded and followed me in. I gave him the contract and he looked through it to check. He then placed it in his bag.

"I would accompany you two with the live but I have another meeting after this so I'll count on you. Please do not mess this up." He warned.

"Of course. " I reassured.

"Alright. Act nice and close!" He reminded. "I'll leave you to it."

I waved at him and closed the door after him. I sighed loudly, this was really exhausting.

Hyunjin was right I guess. This is my fault.