Chapter 6: An Unknown Island

(Tatsuo's Pov)

I sighed heavily as I watched Nami fix up Luffy's--, well, Shank's hat. Amon was on my lap sleeping peacefully as well as Zoro laying on the floor as I sat next to him. Amon and him woke up to the sound of Luffy yelling that his hat was fixed. 

''IT'S FIXED..!''

''I just mended the cuts..'', said Nami, ''I think that should do it, try not to poke it too much.''

''Right! Right! Thanks!'', said Luffy, ''You did a great job fixing this hat-''

Luffy then poked a hole at the top of the hat by mistake making Nami mad.

''DIDN'T YOU LISTEN TO WHAT I JUST SAID!?''

''STOP POKING ME WITH THAT NEEDLE, IT HURTS!'', cried Luffy.

''It's useless if I hit you, so I have to use the needle!'', protested Nami.

''Ah, that makes sense!''

''You guys are too noisy!'', grumbled Zoro, ''I can't sleep with all this noise. Hey! I'm hungry! Share us some of your food!''

''Oh, please! You need to be more prepared! You don't bring food or water and you dare to go to sea, you underestimated the sea!''

''What do you expect? They're men. They can't get prepared for shit..'', I stated.

Nami burst out laughing.

''HUH?! SHUT UP YOU DAMN BITCH!!'', shouted Zoro.

''At least this ''bitch'' can have more common sense than you..'', I said.

''Why I outta..-''

''Ah! I see something!''

.

.

.

.

.

We landed on an inhabitant island. Amon was the first to run out of the boat then Luffy and I. Nami got down to check the place out. 

''There's nothing here but forest!'', said Nami, ''Like I said, this is an unpopulated island! It would be weird if you found someone for the crew here!''

''Hey! Zoro, come over here!'', shouted Luffy.

Zoro was fast asleep. Amon had came running back with a small rodent in his mouth that he had just killed and placed it in front of me. I picked it up by the tail and buried it, offering the rodent a proper burial. Luffy, Nami, Amon and I walked in the forest and saw a strange animal. A fox and rooster mix.

''What is that?'', asked Nami.

''Hey look!! What a weird rabbit!'', said Luffy.

''It's weird alright, but I think it's a mutant snake.'', responded Nami.

''How about that lion?''

''That... That's a pig, isn't it? A weird mutant pig..''

''This place is strange...'', I muttered as I carried Amon on my shoulders.

As we walked deeper into the forest, a strange voice then appeared making Amon lift his head up.

'Don't come closer! Get out!''

Amon jumped off my shoulders and went to explore where the voice was coming from. 

''Amon?''

''What's that sound?'', asked Luffy.

''Who are you?'', asked Nami.

'Me? I am the forest guardian...'

''The forest guardian?'', asked Luffy.