Realization and emptiness

The rain poured heavily down in the ocean. I loved the rain but this wasn't enough to calm me down. So much anger was built up just from one whole day. That Smoker guy pissed me off. Luffy's idiocy pissed me off more and now Buggy nearly killing Luffy was uncalled for! I was pacing back and forth as the others began talking about the Reverse Mountain.

''The entrance to the Grand Line is a mountain.'', said Nami.

''A mountain?!'', shouted Usopp.

''Exactly. I had a hard time believing it myself when I looked at the map, but look! The light of the guidance was directly pointing at Reverse Mountain located right here on the redline.'', she continued as she pointed to the map.''

''Does that mean we have to crash through the Mountain?'', asked Zoro.

''No, there's a waterway right here.''

''A waterway? That's crazy! Even if that waterway really is there, there's no way a ship could climb up a mountain!'', said Usopp.

''But that's what the map says.''

''That's right. As if what Nami-san says could ever be wrong!'', said Sanji.

''But isn't that the map you stole from Buggy? How dependable could it be?", said Zoro.

''I could use my powers to push the ship up towards the top of the mountain if somebody didn't piss me off WHEN WE WERE IN LOGUETOWN!!'', I shouted and turned to Luffy, ''If it weren't for you not listening to me trying to take you to the stupid execution stand, we could've avoided being stopped by the Marines!!''

''Tatsuo-san, please, calm down!'', said Sanji.

''Shut up!! It has been a long time being in my old hometown... and now it's being watched over by the stupid Marines?! And to make things worse... Buggy nearly killed you Luffy!!'', I walked over to him and held his shirt, ''Why wouldn't you just listen to me?! Why... why... why?!''

''Tatsuo-nii, I didn't know you felt this way.'', he said holding my shoulders and looking into my eyes, ''I can be stupid at times but you love me as your little brother! Buggy had a grudge against me yet he confessed his love for you.''

I felt my eyes widened and grit my teeth out of anger but Luffy continued.

''I overheard what he said to you. But you were too mad and upset to even noticed. It seemed to mean every word. Take some time to relax.''

I let him go and felt Amon's head rub against my leg. 

''Wait, what? Guys! The storms suddenly stopped!'', said Usopp.

''Hey, you're right.'', said Sanji.

''What? That can't be.. That storm should've directly led us to the entrance..''

Everyone stepped outside and I sat on the table holding my hair as I looked back at what Luffy meant.

---------------------------------------------------------

'''IT'S BECAUSE I LIKE YOU OKAY?! I'VE HAD A CRUSH ON YOU FOR THE LONGEST TIME!! I didn't mean to hurt you! I'd never do that!  I love you way to much to replace you!''

---------------------------------------------------------

I felt tears to form on my face. Why.... why would be like me? I only liked him as my best friend. What did he mean he loved me for the longest time? If he didn't mean to hurt me then why did he try to kill Luffy over a stupid grudge? Who should I even go to for help? 

''Why... why... why?! Why me of all people!! Why do I have to be so stupid!? Mama... papa.... what would you guys do....?''

Amon looked at me and licked my tears away. I placed my hand on his head and scratched behind his ears. The ship was off and I stepped out to see that we were now in the waterway. I walked over to Luffy and stood next to Zoro.