Davey Back Fight

"What's the matter, Usopp?!" cried Luffy.

"Don't accept his challenge!" yelled Usopp.

"You fool! I heard it, Straw hat Luffy!" laughed Foxy. "You accepted the challenge! He said so-- right Porche?"

"That's right, boss! You think you can take it back?" laughed the girl.

"You can't!" the gorilla laughed.

"Or... aren't you good for your word?" Foxy mocked.

"I am, too!" Luffy shouts.

"Don't let him pull you in!" Usopp smacked Luffy.

"It's too late now, Usopp," I said. "Knowing Luffy, he has already accepted—unintentionally, of course. I can't wait to see these pathetic people beg for mercy once I win this thing...~~~"

"Calm yourself, child!" Frigg said.

"Just imagine it," I shudder in excitement. The people fighting for their lives to win, and the blood, sweat, and tears running down their skins. A-ha~ I can't help but want to see our crew fight for their lives--"

Bonk!

"That's enough out of you," Frigg mumbled.

"I deserved that," I muttered.

"Out of my way!" said the old man. "I'm gonna make them pay for what they did to Sherry!"

"Wait, old man!" cried Usopp.

"Sherry waited faithfully for me for ten years, and look what you did!" shouted the old man.

"Wait, old man! They're pirates!" cried Luffy.

"SO ARE WE!!" Frigg and I yelled. 

"Oh, yeah!" chuckled Luffy.

I let out a frustrated sigh while Frigg ruffled my hair. At this point, my hair will thin out just by staying with this idiot. But he's like a brother to me, so I can't leave him alone yet. It's just a matter of time before things get serious in the journey up ahe--

Bang! 

"And it looks like the games have begun," Frigg giggled.

"Yeah," I muttered.

Whatever this game Luffy has accepted, there must be some catch. I couldn't help but wonder...

"Idiot!"

"Ack--!"

"Idiot!"

"Ack--!"

...why do idiotic children surround me?

Chirp! Chirp!

"Yeah, I know, Amon," I muttered. "Let's just hope things don't turn out badly for us."

"Why did you accept?!" shouted Usopp. "You have no idea what a horrible game this is!"

"But as long as we win, everything will be fine!" Luffy retorts. 

"You have officially accepted the challenge!" laughed Foxy.

"And we'll kick your butts, too!" shouted Luffy.

"Hah! I'd like to see you try!" Foxy laughed. 

"We will, you pinhead!" Luffy yelled.

"he called me a pinhead..." Foxy slumped onto the floor.

"Idiots surround us," I muttered.

"I find it quite amusing," Frigg chuckled.

"Of course you do," I mumbled under my breath. "Either way, if we don't get something to eat, I'm going to---"