Trapped

It's already been a day since I've been held hostage. Amon and I were in a sea prism cage. If I wanted, I would've melted the damn bars, but Amon was still a bit weak. He fought his hardest and was tired. He needed time to rest and heal his wounds. I hated seeing him like this. It was my fault for leaving him alone.

''I'm sorry, Amon. I shouldn't have left you alone like that....'', I said rubbing his head.

He looked at me and placed his head on my lap and licked his lips. I sighed heavily. I placed my hand on my hair. It was getting longer. I never even noticed it. I need to cut it. I don't want to have it long, especially after that day. I don't even want to think of it.

''You should grow your hair, you looked better that way, Tatsuo. Plus, I kind of miss styling it for ya..''

Buggy told me something like this when we first reunited. I didn't want to remember anything related to that man especially after what I did to him. I stood up and stretched my arms in the air. I needed to break out of this cage.

''Tatsuo-san?!''

I looked over to see Nami, Luffy, Usopp, Zoro and Smoker inside the cage as well.

''Guys! Why are you guys in a cage?'', I asked.

''What about you? You and Amon are trapped as well!'', shouted Nami.

''Amon was taken while I was waiting for you in the casino! Then I was drugged and woke up tied to a chair....'', I said, ''And would you please explain why the FUCK is the smoking bastard doing trapped with you all!?''

''You should know that I was chasing them down and followed them here..'', said Smoker.

''Of course, you don't leave Luffy alone. Aren't you too old to be chasing kids, Smoky?'', I asked sarcastically.

''Aren't you too old to be hanging around with kids?'', he asked.

I glared at him and walked at the end of the cage. 

''You really desperate to die, aren't you, Smoky?''

''You wouldn't be able to reach me either way, Tatsumaki...''

''Don't call me by my last name, marine...'', I said in a dark tone.

''Ugh... I feel so weak...'', groaned Luffy.

''What's wrong? Are you hungry?'', asked Usopp.

'That Smoker man.... he is going to attack Luffy...'

''I know.... as long as Amon and I are separated from them, I have to let this happen... either way I'll kill the bastard..'', I said softly.

I had to watch Smoker hit Luffy with that staff  he had behind his back. It pissed me off but I had to conserve that anger for Crocodile.

''Y-You jerk!! Alright, i-if it's a fight you want, I'll fight you Smoke dude!!! I helped defeat a human bomb once!!'', shouted Usopp.

''...What's wrong with me? I can't move!! It's like the time I fell in water...'', groaned Luffy.

''That's right.''

''What did you do to Luffy, Smoke-stack!?'', shouted Usopp.

''The tip of this club has a Sea Prism Stone embedded in it.'', said Smoker, ''They're mysterious stones only found in one place in the ocean. All the bars in the jail at Navy Headquarters are made of this stuff so that criminals with Devil Fruit powers can't escape. We still don't understand all of the sea prism stone's properties, but what we do know that it emits an energy identical to the ocean's. Think of it as the ocean in solid form.'', said Smoker.