Chapter 9: Sanji the Sea Cook

Johnny was leading us to a restaurant in the middle of the sea. I pulled out my notepad and began to finish drawing what I had started earlier today. I sighed heavily as I closed my notepad and stared at the sea with my arms resting on the railing of the ship. The others turned up outside a few seconds later as they spot a restaurant in a shape of a fish. It was quite odd but also interesting too. We were all happy that we got there but quickly turned our attention to a horn blaring loudly. Amon was asleep next to me and jumped on my shoulder in shock. The poor thing was shaking too. 

''A marine ship?!'', shouted Yokasu, ''All the way here?!''

''The Marines...'', I growled softly.

''Hey Luffy, they're not gonna be firing at us, are they?'', asked Usopp.

''It's just my luck! Of course the marines would show up!'', said Zoro.

''But.. how did that ship..?'', wondered Nami.

''If they start firing at us... don't blame me for killing them...'', I said outloud.

''Nii-san, it's okay! I'm sure they wouldn't do anything!'', said Luffy.

''I doubt that... they are nothing but power hungry bastards..'', I said, ''Every last one of them...''

A man with short pink hair then came out and started introducing himself to us.

''I am Iron Fist Fullbody!'', he began, ''But you can just call me Sir.''

''You get that right once I kill you-''

''Tatsuo-san please!'', cried Nami.

''You there, who's the captain of this ship?'', asked Iron Fist.

''My name is Luffy!''

''My name is Usopp. Got it?!''

''We just made our pirate flag the day before yesterday!'', said Luffy.

''That's right Marine. I drew it!'', said Usopp.

''Heh? You did? Is that so..?'', said Iron Fist.

He turned his attention to Yosaku and Johnny.

''Hey, you two! Right there! I've seen you two before!'', he said, '' You're that bounty hunter duo that goes after the small fish, right?''

I turned my attention to the two men and glared at them.

''So, you've finally been caught by pirates. Now that's a laugh.''

''Oi, why don't I jump over this boat and beat your ass? Maybe that'll make the people around you laugh once I rip your heart out, you power hungry bastard!!'', I shouted.

''My, my, you've got quite the sailors mouth for an attractive woman..'', he said, ''Why don't you come with me and leave those amature pirates. I'm sure you'll enjoy being around me.''

''I'll kill you....'', I said sternly.

''Right, sure you would...'', he chuckled as he left.

''Hey, wait a minute! Do you thing bounty hunters would go after these guys?!'', shouted Johnny, throwing some papers on the ground.

I looked at them and picked a couple up with Nami looking through them. I saw a wanted poster of Amon and a small figure that resembled my armour. I scoffed at the sight of the poster and ripped it to shreds. Nami looked intensely at a wanted poster of Arlong as Johnny explained the posters to her. I walked over to her and kneeled down next to her and looked at the poster. I nearly laughed at the sight of the man in the picture, well, more like fish for that matter. I turned my head to a sound of a cannon shooting and saw that Luffy inflated himself to a balloon and blocked the cannon ball and shot it to the side of the restaurant.