Don't Touch My Big Sister

''DIAMOND-HEAD MISTER!!''

''MASIRA!!''

''SHOUJOU!!''

''TATSUO-SAN!!''

I opened my eyes seeing everyone surrounding Cricket and the monkey brothers. I felt Amon's head rub against my face and whimpered softly. I sat up as everyone else was panicking. I don't blame them. I stood up and walked over to the others. 

''Sorry...'' mumbled Cricket.

''Mister! Are you okay?!'' shouted Luffy.

''We were here... but couldn't do a thing... Tatsuo got hurt because of us... we couldn't do a thing about it...'' mumbled Cricket once more, ''But, don't worry! There's still time... we'll get the ship ready by dawn...''

''Just tell me what happened first, mister!!'' shouted Luffy. He looked up at me and his expression changed drastically, ''Tatsuo-nii!!!!''

''...For fucks sake, Luffy,'' I growled, ''You're too loud... you know I can heal myself...''

''Luffy!!'' shouted Nami, ''The golden statuette is stolen!!''

''Ahh... just forget about it...'' mumbled Cricket, ''What we need to worry about-''

''WHAT DO YOU MEAN FORGET ABOUT IT?!'' shouted Usopp, ''ISN'T THAT THE GOLD YOU FOUND AFTER DIVING FOR 10 YEARS STRAIGHT TO THE POINT OF EVEN RISKING YOUR HEALTH?!!''

''Shut your trap, I said it's fine. Besides, it's my problem, not yours...'' he said, ''Now listen, if all crew members of the Saruyama Alliance work together, we can repair and reinforce a ship of that size in no time. We can wrap it up by morning so no worries there... We'll get you the sky!''

''But-''

''Luffy...''

Zoro showed him a mark of Bellamy's logo. I could tell it pissed off Luffy.

''You need help?'' he asked.

''No, I'll be fine,'' said Luffy.

''No, Luffy!! Don't start anything stupid now!!'' shouted Nami, ''We only have three hours until we set sail!!''

''If I follow the coastline, it'll take me straight into town?'' asked Luffy to Robin.

''Yes.''

''Luffy...'' I looked into his eyes as he faced me, ''Remember when Frigg-chan told you all that I have a demon of my own?''

He nodded.

''I want you to take her... you'll feel a hand on your temple... once you feel it, she will speak to you,'' I explained, ''Her name is Aliza... take Amon with you... he will get you there faster than you running...''

''Alright,'' he said, ''I'll be back by morning...''

.

.

.

.

.

.

(Aliza's pov)

''You're upset... aren't you, young mortal~?''

''Of course, I am, he hurt my friends and sister...'' said the young child.

I felt myself grin sadistically.

''You are powerful! A mere child with such a devil's power is such an odd case!!'' I said, ''The demon you have is still unknown!! I'm so glad I will see you fight that damn bastard...!!''

''You're so loud,'' said the child, ''Is this how Tatsuo-nii feels?''

I laughed.

''Of course, my dear child!'' I said, ''But all jokes aside, this Bellamy fellow... he caught Tatsuo off guard and punched her away from his friend. If only she had used that other power of hers...''