Aliza

"You'll die first Doctor Kureha!!!"

"Doctor!!"

"Hey Afro Man, throwing hair?! That's no way to treat a lady! "

"You're in trouble."

.

.

.

.

.

.

We were all relived for a second. Amon began to growl at the man as he laughed.

"You fell for it!!!"

"Huh?! What the?! It's won't come off!! What's with this stuff?!", shouted Sanji as he tried getting the hair off his leg.

"Exactly! And I've gots more! Marimo's Static cling!!"

"Hey reindeer, don't just stand there!! Help me!!"

"Right!"

"Get these things off me, they're just hair but they're grossing me out!!"

I tilted my head clearly confused on what was going on with the reindeer and Sanji.

"Agh! It's stuck on me!! Take it back!!''

"Don't do that! Take one at least! Yuck!"

"What are you two doing??", asked the doctor.

I shook my head at them. I was already getting bored. As much as I want to step in, I don't want them to always rely on me all the time, especially in battle. Either way, I am still waiting to finally kill the stupid hippo king. I looked for a quick second to see a man in a joker outfit pull his arm back, aiming a flaming arrow at Sanji.

''Hmph... Your teamwork is terrible. You should know this about Marimo's hair... It's extremely flammable.''

''SANJI!! REINDEER!! GET OUTTA THERE NOW!!'', I shouted.

''HE'S GONA SET FIRE TO THE HAIRBALLS!!!'', shouted Sanji.

''THEY WERE ONLY A DISTRACTION!!''

''AND I WAS BAIT!!''

I sighed heavily watching the two run away. I decided to walk back inside. I couldn't deal with this any longer. Amon began to chirp loudly and I turned to see Wapol opening his mouth to eat the reindeer.

''BLAST!!''

''CHOPPER!!''

''LUFFY!! STRETCH OUT AND GRAB MY FEET!!'', shouted Sanji.

''Feet? Okay.''

Seeing Luffy now in battle made me smile. Such power and speed. I felt something spark inside me. Was it just the adrenaline? Happiness? Relief? I wasn't sure. Luffy launched himself towards Wapol causing him to spit out the reindeer. Amon ran and caught him then placed him down on his feet.

''Now then..''

''Th-thank you! You guys are amazing-''

''Hey, Luffy!! That's Nami's jacket!! Take it off!!'', shouted Sanji.

''Hmm.. Look! He's still alive!! The hippo flew somewhere though..'', said Luffy.

I smacked Sanji on his head.

''Leave him alone, do you want him to get frostbit?!'', I asked sternly.

What was I gonna do with these kids. Wapol's subordinates ran towards their king to help him up. He was angry for sure.