Chapter 7: Captain Usopp

''We need to plan things more!'', said Nami.

''What do you mean?'', asked Luffy.

''Are we going to the Grand Line like this?'', she asked.

''Oh, that's right!'', he said, ''Although Uncle Cabbage gave us plenty of fruits, we don't have any meat on this ship!''

''I am not talking about the food supplies!'', exclaimed Nami.

''And we don't have any sake to drink either!'', said Zoro, ''How boring!''

''I have some in my satchel if you wants some, Zoro..'', I said.

''Yes, please!'', he said.

''Lets not worry about the problem of food and drink first!'', she scolded, ''Tatsuo-san please put that away!''

''I'll give it to ya later..'', I whispered in his ear.

He nodded as Nami continued talking.

''The place we're going, the Grand Line, is the most dangerous place in the world! Every pirate in this world wished to get the treasure there, so we need to get a better ship first! We're also short on crew members and this ship doesn't have any equipment no matter what you think, we can't possibly be safe!''

''Oh! What do we do then?'', asked Luffy.

''We have to prepare first, and plan for the journeys ahead. There's a village due north, we should go there first! First thing to do when we get there is look for a better ship!'', she said.

''And eat some meat!!'', shouted Luffy.

.

.

.

.

.

.

''Wow, so there really is a mainland!''', said Luffy.

''What are you talking about?'', asked Nami, ''Of course there is, we just followed the map!''

''Ya don't say. Is there a town that way?'', he asked.

''Ye. Just a little one, apparently.'', said Nami.

Amon got down the boat and stretched his body and his wings as I walked over to Luffy and Nami. Zoro got down the boat and stretched his arms.

''Whewww, feels good to stand on solid ground again.'', said Zoro.

''You spent the whole time sleeping/'', said Luffy.

''By the way, I've been kind of wondering..'', began Zoro, ''Who are they?''

He pointed to three children and a teenager at the top of a hill. We looked at the teen as the other children had ran away. Amon went into his medium form and sat beside me scratching his neck as the teen came down from the hill and stood in front of us.

''I am Usopp, head of a huge pirate fleet and ruler of this village!!! People and servants heap praises upon their captain's name, The Great Captain Usopp!!! If you're thinking of attacking the town, think again!! My eighty million followers cannot be stopped!!!''

''You're lying..'', said Nami.

''GASP! BUSTED!'', shouted Usopp.

''See, you said ''busted'' '', she said.

''Oh no, I accidently let slip that I was busted!! You scheming devil!!''

Luffy burst out laughing.

''Man, you're funny!!''