Home

After nearly being eaten by a giant fish, we were now heading straight to our next destination. Luffy and Usopp were chanting about Elbaph. 

''They're sure in a good mood.'', mumbled Nami, ''I'm still exhausted from that adventure. Vivi, can you keep an eye on the log pose?''

The princess held the log pose as Nami continued talking.

''Now, finally you can go home. If we don't get into trouble between here and Alabasta, that is.''

''Yes.'', said the princess, ''I've got to get home ad save my kingdom! I will live and return to Alabasta.''

''No need to worry, Vivi-chan. You have me!!'', said Sanji. He showed us a plate of food as we sat there, ''Petit Four? They're my treat of the day. There's a choice of coffee or tea.''

''Sanji...''

''Yum yum!''

''Yours is in the kitchen!'', growled Sanji at Usopp and Luffy.

I sighed heavily and shook my head. Amon walked up to Sanji and tapped his knee with his claw asking him for food.

''You're hungry as well, huh? Is it alright if I make him a meal for Amon, Tatsuo-san?''

''That's fine, Amon is allergic to tomatoes and peanuts, so please avoid adding them.'', I said.

''I'll keep that in mind.''

Amon followed Sanji from behind leaving me, the princess and Nami alone.

''Vivi, Tatsuo-san, I'm sorry. I need some rest.'', mumbled Nami.

''Okay, Nami. We'll watch the ship for you. Go get some sleep.''

Nami collapsed on the floor.

''Nami!!''

I picked her up and felt her entire body heating up.

''Bloody hell..'', I cursed out.

''EVERYONE!! COME QUICKLY!! This is bad!!'', shouted the princess.

Everyone came rushing out where they were first at.

''What's wrong, Vivi?'', asked Luffy.

''It's Nami!! She's burning up with fever.'', she shouted.

I picked her up and rushed her inside to place her on her bed. I covered her and held my hands over her face. She was still burning up.

''Is Nami-san gonna die?! Is she, Tatsuo-san, Vivi-chan?!'', cried Sanji.

''It's probably the climate. One of the dangers you encounter upon entering the Grand Line is sickness caused by the extreme weather.'', said the princess, ''Even the most notorious pirates who sail the sees can get sick and die. It's a common occurrence. Even a little cold can kill you if you're not careful. Isn't there anyone on board who knows a little medicine?''

Luffy and Usopp pointed at Nami as Sanji wiped his tears.

''She just needs to eat meat!! That'll cure her. Right, Sanji?'', said Luffy.

''Well, I'll cook up something she can eat. There's basic care you'd give any sick person, but it won't necessarily make her well. Up to now, I've taken extra care in the preparation of Nami, Vivi and Tatsuo-san's meals. I've made sure they were well balanced and had meat and vegetables. If something was going bad, I feed it to you guys.'', said Sanji.

''Hey!''

''It all tasted pretty good though. Ha ha ha!''

''Anyway, as long as I'm the ship's cook, you don't need to worry about basic nutrition. However, there are all sorts of special foods that are good for different diseases, but I don't know what she's got.'', said Sanji.