Nyle waters Introduction

Chapter 1: Nyle waters (An intro)

POV: Nyle waters.

Hey! Guys, Now I'm gonna introduce myself. I'm Nyle waters, an ordinary 18 years old school boy.

Yeah, an ordinary High School boy, who doesn't like going to school.
Yep! If it weren't for my friends and family, I would never come to the hell named school.

Actually, it's not so hard to be in school. The teachers are nice but the students, Ahh! Annoying to the core. I can manage, as I got my friends and family, I'm not lying HAHAHA.

I agree I'm exaggerating, but still...

Oh wait, I haven't introduced my family and friends, right?

Ok! coming right away... First my family,...

My Mom's a Doctor and My Dad's a lawyer.

Mom's name is Elizabeth Waters. My mom is a character with whom you can live with, till your life time.
She's caring, loving, funny and all that a son could ask for.

I'll call my mom by her Name. Yeah, weird right? But is true.
I'll call her Lizzy, but not when she is in a bad mood, not because she'll scold me or anything, but I know my limits.

She never scolded or beated me for anything. Yeah, its simple 'cause I've never done anything which made her angry. I love my mom so much.

And the next is my dad. He is THE bad guy. He will always scold me
(No reason) and sometimes beat me, and curse me with aggressive words, HAHAHAH....

I was kidding.

My Dad is the total opposite to what I've told you guys. He is totally a favorite person, always in a good mood.

He is the person, who will not take the office things to home, and will never discuss with the cases he is dealing with in the dinning table, he's like another friend, like an old friend. I can share anything with him.

I can even plan pranks to prank my sister and mom.

Talking about which, next in line is my sister, actually she's, my twin.

As she had born 3 minutes before me, she got to be my elder sister. She's a total tomboy. She'll never treat me as a brother, instead treat me like a friend.

She's a type of person, who you can trust till your life. She is the perfect in having secrets, I can share anything with her. She can live without telling to anyone till her grave and also, she's a beautiful girl (Don't tell her that I told you this, guys!),

she never like anything like jewels and grand dresses, and doesn't wear any makeups. And always wear a sweatshirt, tees, shorts and jeans. A natural beauty, and she also loves having pet, may be more than humans.

She cares for them a lot more than humans. yeah totally. I love her much. And in a wrap, I love them all, no matter what, I couldn't trade them for anything.

And now my friends. I have a beautiful group of friends. We are like a gang, to whom anyone can approach for any issue, and yeah, so we're popular gangs of friends like a gang of jocks, but jocks who help others.

We are Five. Me, Max, Dave, August, Philip.

Max and Dave are couples, they are kind of guys who thought they were straight as Irons and two straight guys fell in love for each other. They were not attracted to any other guys but each other. Weird right? but true.

They can do any thing to the rest of us, and August. She is a girl. Actually, only girl in our guy's gang, she is like a sister to all of us, except Philip (She loves him).

If some one messes with her, they have to go the hospital after an hour.

So, practically no one ever messes with her.

Then Philip, he is cute guy who can get any girls he wants, with his one wink and dimple smile. But no, he is not a player and he is a good swimmer, and they are my friends with whom I'm living my school life.

And now its time for my Intro I'm basically a good boy, never get into any fights, not that I can't win, but because I don't wanna hurt anyone.

My parents never taught me how to hurt someone, so I don't.

But I know how exactly to hate someone.

If there is one person that I hate in this world, that'll be the girl named "Matilda Pink".

A.N.
HEY GUYS, HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING GREAT. THIS IS MY FIRST EVER NOVEL, AND YEAH, THERE'LL BE A LOT OF MISTAKE, PLEASE BEAR WITH ME. AND I NEED ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT,
AND ABOUT THIS STORY, READ AND TELL ME WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT NYLE WATERS!
And I'll be updating once a week, hopefully!🤞