Razor

POV: Matty

I stopped the car right after I dropped Nyle at his home, one second! Just one second more, and I would've asked him to "Marry Me!"

Thank god, I left. Actually thank god he left, if not, I would've just asked what I shouldn't.

Why? It's 'cause its fucking stupid.

First off all, this car isn't mine in the first place. As I got out of my house and came here I didn't actually noticed this car, as I was a wreck. Actually if it's not for Nyle, I would've never noticed it.

And What to say about Nyle just before now? It felt like a dream. A virtual dream which most probably is true.

Don't ask me what happened to him, and what changed him!!! All I can see is, a Nyle who I wanted since I was 5. Yeah, you can say "It's my dream come true"

I guess this is enough!!! But I need more of this!!! I need all of this!!!

When he came and asked,

"Are you alright"

And the second, I saw him, all I wanted is to cry. But I didn't. This is my first and only chance I couldn't miss this. And thank god I didn't.

Because when Nyle asked me to drop him at his house, I didn't say

"I didn't have a car"

Instead, I took the said car and dropped him.

Don't ask me how the car was with key in the ignition, because I didn't know. And the fact I told Nyle that I knew how to drive a car and that my brother taught me to, is indeed true. So very true.

But I guess God was on my side today being the luck of me getting a car with a key. It's not like I stole it, I just took it as I was in urgent. I'm gonna drop off this, where I took it. Whoever car is this, let them live a long and happy life.

Oh my god Nyle, "what changed you? " I rather asked myself

He may have thought something like,
'Let me talk to her, and if she didn't kill me then I'll continue, otherwise let me kill her.

"Do you have a brain Matty? If yes, please use it for Gods sake!" I whisper shouted myself.
I didn't know I was still in the car and thinking to myself,

"I've to drop this car" I said and started the car, It didn't budge, not even a ounce sound from the engine

"oh, ok... must be some technical issue, will start soon" I said to my self and again started the car after reviewing the car key and inserting in the ignition again.
Still no movement,... 

"what the fuck" 

This can't be happening, I should and must drop this car off, otherwise I'll be visiting the 911's, which is not at all a good thing.

"Please do start, please just please" I said again and again still no movement,

"Seems like you love him too, huh?" I asked rather too the car, Seriously I'm going crazy

I was still at the surroundings of Nyle's house, thank god. Atleast it started when Nyle asked for help.

But still I need to drop this car off, I hope the owner of this car hadn't complained to 911 yet, otherwise, as I said, I'm doomed

15 minutes, still trying to start the car. No action. Its as if this car is sleeping...

"Fuck, Start for fucking duck sake" I said angrily punching the staring wheel,
which obviously resulted in me getting pain in the hands,