𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙂𝙐𝙀

Four children

Four children. Born within the three most powerful bloodlines in their world. Each having different powers; different mindsets and skills. Three of them equally powerful except for one who rose above them all. They were all best friends; ride or dies until the bitter end. All of them born into the same life but wished for different things.

Her mother was tauntful and verbally abusive towards her. Forced her to become the vile beast she described herself as until she began to treat her like an outcast. Resented her for what she was like she wasn't the one to curse her to this life. She battled many demons within herself as she became one with a million thoughts racing through her mind constantly with no stop. She felt like she was slowly going mad.

Her mother died whilst giving birth to her leaving only her and her father behind. She acted out and rebelled against his rules and the rules of the world they lived in. She had named herself the unpredictable wild card within her friends. She lived by the adrenaline of the line of work she had done. It gave her a sense of power over others, knowing their lives was in her hands. But deep down inside, she felt empty. Like a endless void in her heart that no one could fill.

Her parents were always away; leaving the spoiled brat to her own needs. She enjoyed it for the most part until it gotten lonely. It was fun while her friends stayed over but she wasn't active in that life like they were so she was left home alone in her own thoughts. Until she turned a spare room until an art room where she spent her days. But it never satisfied the loneliness from the absence of her parents. It only grew deeper and deeper as the months flew by.

Both of his parents died in cold blood, murdered in his home when he was only a toddler. His grandparents took him in, showed him the works of the world. How to make people bow down to him, how the family business worked and it's cover up. He fell in love with the adrenaline and thrill of the line of work he done. Finding it to being his peace. His manic nature became his new personality as he struck fear into thoses around him but his paranoia and anger was his set back.