𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏

warning: blood and violence

——————

𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓

Act II ; chapter eight

——————

Natlynn stood in front of the mirror in her bedroom, straightening out her black hair as she continued to get ready for the fashion show Jax invited her to. Only dressed in her black robe as she finished what she found the most annoying part of getting ready. She huffed underneath her breath as she finished the last strand of her hair.

"You know you could just pay someone to do that for you?" Parker said as she watched her cousin turn off her straightener.

"Parker, we both know how I feel about making people do things for me that I can easily do." Natlynn says, "Just because I'm rich doesn't mean I have to a needy asshole."

Parker rolled her eyes at her but her eyes furrowed in confusion as she watched her bring out her outfit for the night. It was her oversized black jean, lace up crop top and leather pants; an outfit she barely wore because she hated the pants and jacket. "You're wearing leather pants?"

"No, I'm gonna put on my cargo pants."

"This is a lot for a fashion show."

"There's going to press there, P. I can't go outside looking like anything." Natlynn retorts, rolling her eyes at her cousin as she gotten dressed.

"Orrrr is it because you're going with Jax." Parker says, earning a harsh glare her way. "Oh come on, everyone he has feelings for you for years now and you haven't been exactly declining them."

"Jax is my best friend and we're going out as friends like we always do every now and then. So, quit it."

The conversation died as Parker let go of the subject of Jax. After a few more minutes, his voice was heard downstairs as well as their fathers. Natlynn stuck her tongue out towards the brunette as she walked out of her bedroom, seeing Jax in conversation with the Jack men.

They always had a close relationship with Jax, seeing as they were close with his mother and father before their untimely deaths. They've known him since he was a baby and taught him to be the gentleman he was today. Jax was grateful for their parts in raising him.

At the sound of her footsteps, Jax turned his head to see the younger Jack making her way down the steps. He fought back the creeping blush on his face as he twirled her under his arm when she got close enough, "You look amazing." He complemented.