𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀

——————

——————

𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓

Act II ; chapter three

——————

Emery walked through town, a bright smile on her face. She didn't know why she was so happy this morning. Usually, she'll have an attitude and cursing at the sun for shining so brightly but she was...happy. Happiness wasn't something she felt in a long time. Natlynn, Jax and Parker brought her happiness but they were always gone dealing with their own lives. They were her first family and Fairy Tail became her second one.

Magnolia, in general, became her home. She only was here for three days and she already had a home, went on a job, and may or may not have a small crush. She didn't want to like Laxus so early, she barely knew him. And the fact that her last boyfriend got murdered by Jax because he cheated on her but that's besides the point. But it was something about Laxus that drew her to him more.

She opened the guild doors, seeing everyone in their normal conversation. A small fight between Natsu, Gajeel and Gray before Makarov broke up the bickering before they destroyed something in the guild. Natsu grumbled his breath before acknowledging the mage at the door.

"Hey Emery!" He grinned, walking over to her.

"Hello Natsu." She greeted back, the same grin on her face.

"I wanted to say how cool your magic was yesterday! You and Sting should meet, I think you'll get along." He says, "What are you doing today?"

"Um-"

"Emery!"

The both of them looked up at Laxus, his booming voice being clearly heard over the chatter. He nodded his head up towards the Thunder Legion, indicating that he wanted her up there. She excused herself from Natsu before making her way upstairs. Evergreen was the first person to meet her when she gotten close enough, "I've heard about the job! I'm proud of you, little Em." She smiles.

"Thank you and I really didn't do that much." She brushed off, sqeauking in surprise as Evergreen threw her arm around her shoulders. They walked towards the boys.

"Don't be silly! Judging by Natsu's word, you did just enough." Evergreen stated, making her sit down at the table. "But most importantly, I'm glad you didn't get hurt."

"Thanks for your concern." Emery chuckled, "Hello there, Bixslow and Freed."

"If it isn't the lovely Emery, with your beautiful light magic. Fits your personality." Freed complements, sending a warm smile which she returned.