𝙎𝙄𝙓

warning: contains smut!

——————

𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓

Act II ; chapter six

——————

Oh my fucking god.

Horror was present on Emery's face the moment she opened the door. Not only were Natsu and Gray here, who blushes and nose bleeds running down their face, Laxus was there too. Which only meant he heard her choice, that she would rather have a threesome with them then sleep with him. She never felt so awkward before; not until this very moment.

"Laxus?!" She squealed, looking towards the grumpy blonde. She saw the electricity flashing through his blue eyes, a clear frown on his face as he looked disgusted towards her.

"GRAY-SAMA! GET AWAY FROM THE LOVE RIVALS!" Juvia shouted, throwing herself on the ice mage. Taken aback by the sudden force, the pair fell onto the floor, her grip causing his face to be squished against her breast.

"How long have you four been standing there?" Erza glared, making Natsu and Gajeel shiver at her glare.

"Um, since the beginning of the game.."

"Oh my god." Emery breathed out.

Without a single word, Laxus turned away from the group. He angrily stomped down the hallway, his eyes glaring down at the carpet. "Laxus!" Emery called out, brushing past the dragon slayers as she jogged towards him.

He was embarrassed, furious, and jealous. Would she really rather sleep with two people than him? Maybe she was into that kind of shit, or maybe he was the problem. He gritted his teeth as he scolded himself for taking Mira's advice of putting himself out there. Finding her apartment and walking her to the guild was stupid. Talking to her about his father, trying to open up to her was stupid. She'll rather do something with those idiots instead.

"Fucking Mira." He growled.

The touch of a hand on his shoulder pulling him back stopped him as he turned around to see Emery. He narrowed his gaze at her, the same feeling of awkwardness coming back between them. Tension had grew between them as he continued harshly glare at her, the same one he would usually give one to someone in the guild. He looked so angry.

"Why are you looking at me like that? It's just a game." Emery started, suddenly feeling some type of courage. "I wouldn't actually do that with Natsu or Gray."