𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

warning: contains smut!

——————

𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓

act V ; chapter thirteen

——————

Lucy sat on the passenger side of Jax's car, watching Death City's lights pass by as he took her to his family's favorite italian restaurant. He suggested their first official date night as a way to make up for her taking care of him while he was down, which she refused at first but Jax Ruben doesn't take no for an answer. She has worn a tight fitted black dress with black heels, she was blushing a bright red as Jax put on her shoes for her. He had given her a big bouquet of red roses after she gotten ready.

She didn't expect him to be as romantic, but he was slowly proving her wrong. He announced that they were here, Lucy looking up to see the most expensive restaurant she's ever seen before; more expensive than the ones her father went on with her and her mother. Lucy didn't bother to move, seeing Jax come around to her door and open it for her.

She took his hand and followed behind him into the restaurant, the aesthetic matching the one at his home. Jax smiled at an older woman as she walked towards the couple, "Ms. Conti, it's always so nice to see you." Jax greets, "This is Lucy."

"It's finally nice to put a pretty face to the name." Ms. Conti beams, "I used to be a chef for the Rubens until Lily helped me open this."

Ms. Conti guided them to a black leather booth, Lucy blushed a light pink at the candle in the middle and their perfectly folded napkins, menus and a bucket of ice with red wine instead. It was something straight of a book for her, a beautiful date night. The two were seated across from one another, Ms. Conti giving them a moment alone.

"Jax, this is all so much." Lucy finally says, looking up at the man.

"This is only what a woman like you deserves, just wait until we're married." Jax chuckled but he noticed her blush grow more. "Everytime I say something about our future, you blush and get speechless."

"I know we've said I love you but that was only once and I guess I wanted to hear from your mouth what we are." Lucy admits, looking down in embarrassment. Jax softly taken her hand in his, kissing her knuckles gently.

"You are my woman until my last breath," He whispers softly but she heard him loud and clear, "One day, you're gonna have a wedding ring on this finger and you're going to have lots of my children."

"How many are we talking?"

"Until you get tired of being pregnant."