𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏

——————

——————

𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓

act III ; chapter eight

——————

After her and Gray grabbed a drink from the bar, she didn't see him anymore as he disappeared into the crowd. She didn't mind either, finding it as an opportunity to go off and mingle with some of her old friends. As she was in deep conversation with the Islands, she felt a familiar presence that caused goosebumps on her skin. She mentally groaned at the feeling, turning around to meet the one person she despised more than anything.

"My, my. If it isn't the beautiful Parker Jack." The voice says, a hint of lust and desperation in its tone.

Parker withheld a eye roll, "Hello to you too, Alejandro."

Alejandro was a slim man, almost Jax's height with tempting brown eyes. His curly chestnut brown hair framed his pale brown skin and sharp jawline, his long lashes eyeing the girl in front of him. His eyes trailed down lower, obviously looking at her body in her satin dress, licking his lips before a smirk grew on his face.

She couldn't lie, Alejandro was an attractive young man and the way his smooth flirtatious voice would make any girls drop their panties for him but Parker knew exactly who he was. Arrogant, cocky, thought he was above everyone and could have anyone, and overall annoying to her. He had been shooting his shot towards her for years, but she always declined him.

"The sound of annoyance in your voice utterly breaks my heart, darling." Alejandro fakes pouts, taking her hand and planting a soft kiss on her knuckles.

Parker scoffed before taking her hand away from the brunette, "Don't be surprised, you do annoy me and I think I've been telling you that for the past four years."

"Your stubbornness only attracts me more," He smirks, "I do like a good challenge."

Parker dryly laughs at him once again before brushing herself away from him. She walked towards the bar, ordering herself a martini but felt his overbearing presence beside her once again.

"You can ignore me all you like, love, but I assure you one day you'll cave in and let me explore your desires." Alejandro says, biting his lip. "And that dress makes you even more irresistible."

"If I wanted to listen to pathetic flirts by a snobby rich boy all night then I'll go hang out with Jax." Parker fakes smiles, thanking the bartender for her drink. Alejandro watched with lustful eyes as her lips wrapped around the edge of the glass. He had more of a lustful relationship towards her, which Parker refused to give him.