𝙏𝙒𝙊

——————

——————

𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓

act III ; chapter two

——————

"What?" Emery says confused, looking at the lightening mage.

"I said I was sorry, okay? I was...a dick towards you before you left for Death City." Laxus admits, a faint blush of pink on his cheeks.

"Wait, wait! No! You can't apologize right away, I had a whole speech planned in my head." Emery groaned, crossing her arms over her chest. "Yes, you were being a dick especially after...that. And you're lucky I'm even gracing you with my presence but I'm a nice person like that."

"Are you?" Laxus chuckled, clearing taking her as a joke.

She huffed childishly as she glared at him, "Anyways, whether you think it was fun or not, it was special for me. And it didn't help that you made me feel special too. God, I sound like an idiot."

"I like you a lot, Laxus, and I have since I got here. I always thought you liked me too but I'm not gonna play this game with you especially when I've experienced it first hand."

"By Jax and them?" Laxus asked.

"No, by my ex. And before you ask, no he's not in the picture. He's actually in a grave." Emery said, focusing back on the blonde. "That's all I had to say."

"Right." Laxus exhaled, "I like you too, Emery. I'm not the best person at expressing their feelings."

"Clearly." She muttered.

Laxus rolled his eyes, "That night was special to me too especially since it was your first. I want to make this work."

Emery refused to look at him as her eyes were glued to the hard floor underneath her. She heard Laxus' loud footsteps as he gently lifted up her chin with his finger, looking down at her with his stormy blue eyes that she adored. She wanted to be mad at him, play hard to get but the longer she looked, the more she fell for him. She cleared her throat, "I don't forgive easily."

"How about a lemonade?"

She smiled softly at him, placing a soft hand on his cheek and pulling him into a kiss. Just like the one from last week, sweet and innocent. She couldn't remember the last time she felt the way Laxus made her feel, not even her ex made her feel like this. She felt electricity in her body when she was around him, sparking flying like it was new years in her stomach.