𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀

——————

——————

𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓

act IV ; chapter three

——————

Jax grumbled at the sunlight beaming in through his bedroom window, the winter breeze coming in to comfort him. This was why winter was his favorite season, the snow and cold winds always was a comfort for him considering his magic was ice. A soft knock was at his door as he mumbled a 'Come in'.

Lucy walked inside his bedroom, a mug of coco in her hand. She stopped in her tracks as Jax slowly rose from his spot, rubbing the eye out his eye. Her brown orbs difted to his exposed chest, seeing as she never say him naked before, and his messy hair. "What does the lovely Lucy Heartfilia bring me?" His husky voice spoke, hoarse from how dry his throat was.

Lucy pushed away the dirty thoughts attempting to cloud her mind, "I brought you some hot chocolate." She says, walking over to his bed. He gracefully accepted her drink, taking a slow sip of the warm beverage and moaned in delight. "Are you excited for the activity for the day?"

The guild masters had planned for all of them to do a group activity everyday while they were here, an attempt to bond them closer together. They were still granted to do what it was they wanted during the day. "Yeah, what is it?" Jax asked.

"Skiing. We have to meet everyone at the slope in a hour but Levy and Gajeel already left." Lucy informed him.

"So, you were waiting for me to wake up? How kind of you, Heartfilia." He teased, a small smirk growing on his face. Lucy rolled her eyes at him, stating that she didn't want him to be alone but it only made him tease her more.

After she left his room to get changed, he gotten up and took a quick shower. He slipped on a black long sleeved shirt and jeans with his red puffer jacket and snow boots. He left his room to see Lucy slipping on her snow boots, dressed in the appropriate attire. The two of them left the cabin as they made their way to the slope.

"I don't even know how to ski, I hope I don't embarrass myself." Lucy admits, shivering from the cold. These mountains were almost as cold as Mt. Hakobe back in Magnolia, except there was no blizzards. "Do you know how to ski?"

"Yeah, my grandfather taught me when I was young because Daniel and Herminio used to take us on these trips when we were little for Christmas." Jax explained, stuffing his hands in his jacket pockets.

"Maybe you can teach me." Lucy says, looking up at the Ruben. Since their hangout at the festival, she found herself slowly falling comfortable around him. At first, she couldn't stand his presence but now he was all she wanted to be around even if it was for a moment.